Wisdom of the Ancients
From Dragon Mania Legends Wiki(Redirected from Blessing)
Wisdom of the Ancients can be learned by all Divine Dragons. It is an active defensive skill that applies a positive status effect by increasing the health and attack for two turns.
The health and attack increased by Wisdom of the Ancients is not affected by Dark Clouds or Shade of Oneself. Additionally, this skill does not amplify the effect of other skills. Once this skill wears off from a Dragon with low health, that Dragon will not faint as the remaining health ratio will stay the same and adapt to the Dragon's original stats.
This skill can be used multiple times by one caster, but only the duration is prolonged. However, it is stackable when used by different casters.
An ally deals more damage and has more health for 2 turns.
Skill effectiveness is based on caster's Dragon's Attack Strength (DAS)
- Level 1: An ally deals 20% DAS more damage and has 35% more of its original health
- 10 Scrolls, 400,000 Gold, 2 minutes
- Level 2: An ally deals 30% DAS more damage and has 40% more of its original health
- 15 Scrolls, 750,000 Gold, 10 minutes
- Level 3: An ally deals 40% DAS more damage and has 45% more of its original health
- 20 Scrolls, 1,250,000 Gold, 1 hour
- Level 4: An ally deals 50% DAS more damage and has 50% more of its original health
- 30 Scrolls, 2,000,000 Gold, 3 hours
- Level 5: An ally deals 55% DAS more damage and has 60% more of its original health
- 40 Scrolls, 2,750,000 Gold, 6 hours
- Great Blessing - Blesses an ally to deal 60% DAS more damage and receive 80% more of its original health for 3 turns
- Mass Blessing - Blesses all allies to deal 50% DAS more damage and receive 50% more of their original health for 2 turns
- 50 Scrolls, 5,500,000 Gold, 12 hours