From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
Dragons in the game have different body shapes (also referred to as styles on this wiki), which are divided into classifications. These classifications determine a Dragon's overall appearance and movement. Body shapes/styles have no bearing on any other aspect of a Dragon beyond aesthetics.
|All Body Styles|
|Yes||Goose/chicken-like body with wings that emerge from the front limbs rather than the sides or back of the body. The front limbs are slightly longer than the rear.|
|Yes||Short, barrel-shaped (longer than usual) body, is stocky, and has short legs. May have 4 or more legs (always in pairs).|
|No||Has fins instead of feet, top half of body is vertical and bottom half is parallel to the ground.|
|No||Lion/cat-like legs and body.|
|No||Has fins and whole body parallel the ground (except head).|
|No||Has tube-like legs, and a shorter body. Walks on four legs like a dog.|
|No||Snake-like with no legs.|
|No||Plump, wide or semi-round, bulky body.|
|No||Walks upright like humans, with front feet like arms.|
|Yes||Walks upright but more broad at the shoulders (like a bear) than upright Dragons. Short, stubby tail. Bat-like wings or thick horns.|
|Yes||Has a long body that tapers down to tail, always in flight.|
|Has two heads, typically only Clan Dragons.|
- Update 6.6: The Cobby (Trampler) body shape was introduced.
- Update 2.6: Introduced the bicipital body shape.
- Update 1.5: Introduced two new body shapes, namely anserine and ursine.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Anserine-style Dragons (66 P)
- ► Bicipital-style Dragons (9 P)
- ► Cobby-style Dragons (3 P)
- ► Finned-style Dragons (96 P)
- ► Leonine-style Dragons (141 P)
- ► Reptilian-style Dragons (32 P)
- ► Winged-style Dragons (107 P)