From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
See Clans for more information
- - Read about Clans.
- - Create a Clan (if not already in one).
- - Open the Clans interface (if already in a Clan).
The Clan Fortress was destroyed when the Enigma Egg crash-landed on it. The Fortress can be rebuilt and leveled by creating or joining a Clan. As the Clan reaches certain levels, the Fortress will change its appearance.
The Clan Fortress power is used by individual Clan members to reduce the timers on all hatchery slots by an amount of time determined by its level. Activation costs 750 Clan Coins or 1 Clan Dragon Power Token, and its cooldown period is 24 hours. The cooldown period can not be skipped or sped up in any way, the time must be waited. The power is used by selecting the Clan Fortress, tapping the button and then the Use button. Time reductions per Fortress level:
|Level 1||40 minutes|
|Level 2||50 minutes|
|Level 3||60 minutes|
|Level 4||70 minutes|
|Level 5||80 minutes|
- Update 5.0 introduced the Clan Fortress's ability to reduce the timers on all ongoing hatchings.
- Update 2.6 introduced the Clan Dragons along with the Clan Fortress's different forms.
- Update 2.0 activated the Clan Fortress.
- The Clan Fortress was introduced along with the release of the game, but was initially inactive.