From Dragon Mania Legends Wiki
See Clans for more information
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
The Clan Fortress was destroyed when the Enigma Egg crash-landed on it. The Fortress can begin to be rebuilt and leveled by creating or joining a Clan. As the Clan reaches certain levels, the Fortress will change its appearance.
Fortress Powers[edit | edit source]
Once the Fortress becomes available, the Clan Fortress's power can be used by individual Clan members. The Fortress Power reduces the timers on all Hatchery slots by an amount of time determined by the level of the Fortress:
- Level 1: 40-minute reduction
- Level 2: 50-minute reduction
- Level 3: 60-minute reduction
- Level 4: 70-minute reduction
- Level 5: 80-minute reduction
Activation[edit | edit source]
The activation of the power costs 750 Clan Coins or 1 Clan Dragon Power Token, and its cooldown period is 24 hours. The cooldown period can not be skipped or sped up in any way whatsoever. The power is used by selecting the Clan Fortress, tapping the button and then the Use button.
History[edit | edit source]
- Update 5.0 introduced the Clan Fortress's ability to reduce the timers on all ongoing hatchings.
- Update 2.6 introduced the Clan Dragons along with the Clan Fortress's different forms.
- Update 2.0 activated the Clan Fortress.
- The Clan Fortress was introduced along with the release of the game, but was initially inactive.