From Dragon Mania Legends Wiki
Death Mark can be learned by all Legendary Dragons. It is an active offensive skill that inflicts triggering damage for two turns.
The damage inflicted by Death Mark is not affected by Dark Clouds, Stone Shield, Vengeful Sword, Shade of Oneself or Wisdom of the Ancients. It is, however, affected by Element weakness and resistance. Furthermore, it is not triggered by indirect hits from Explosive Results or Hot Coals, Electric Jolt and Solar Flare, or effects from Slow Burn, Poison and Creeping Shadows.
This skill can be used multiple times by one caster, but only the duration is prolonged. However, it is stackable when used by different attackers.
Level 1-5[edit | edit source]
Target takes extra damage when hit by a direct attack over 2 turns
Skill effectiveness is based on caster's Dragon's Attack Strength (DAS)
- Level 1: Target takes 20% DAS extra damage when hit by direct attack
- 4 Scrolls, 150,000 Gold, 2 minutes
- Level 2: Target takes 25% DAS extra damage when hit by direct attack
- 8 Scrolls, 450,000 Gold, 10 minutes
- Level 3: Target takes 30% DAS extra damage when hit by direct attack
- 10 Scrolls, 900,000 Gold, 1 hour
- Level 4: Target takes 35% DAS extra damage when hit by direct attack
- 12 Scrolls, 1,800,000 Gold, 3 hours
- Level 5: Target takes 40% DAS extra damage when hit by direct attack
- 14 Scrolls, 2,800,000 Gold, 6 hours
Level 6[edit | edit source]
Target takes 45% DAS extra damage when hit by any direct attack and the trained secondary effect occurs:
- Heroic Healing - When the marked enemy is hit, the caster receives 40% DAS HP
- Heroic Duel - When the marked enemy hits the caster, the caster retaliates, dealing 80% DAS
- 16 Scrolls, 5,600,000 Gold, 12 hours