From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki(Redirected from Enchantment League)
The Enchantment System is a system that encompasses all Enchantment-related components in Dragon Mania Legends. The Enchantment System menu can be accessed by pressing the at the bottom-left corner of the Main Island screen. The menu is composed of six different features, including the Enchanted Arena (formerly the Enchantment League, which was merged with the Dragon League Arena in Update 6.2). The Enchantment System menu offers a setting for Trainers to perform various Enchantment-related tasks such as Battling in the Arena to win materials needed for enchanting Dragons, Enchantment Chests, Enchanted Breeding, and Enchantment Material Fusion.
Arena (Enchanted Arena)
In the Enchanted Arena, Trainers compete against one another to win exclusive prizes and Battle Chests materials used to enchant Dragons. There are 13 leagues, one for each element in the game, each providing different rewards upon reaching various milestones. The Enchantment League was merged with the Dragon League's Arena in Update 6.2.
Depending on the league a Trainer is in, chests may contain food, gold or Enchantment Materials. Chests can be obtained by winning battles in the the Arena, purchasing them with Enchantment Tickets, and watching ads. Chests are also awarded as special prizes for quests or Events.
Opening the Chests menu allows the Trainer to access options for acquiring chests immediately through three different methods:
- Viewing a video for the Gift Chest (when available once every 6 hours)
- Purchasing a Rare Chest for 6
- Purchasing an Epic Chest for 10
Each chest has a i button in the top-right corner of its snapshot that is used to display the number of material cards and the frequency and amount of the materials obtained from that chest. Additionally, in the very same screen, there is another i button that, when pressed, brings up an official list of drop rates of materials by quality.
Enchantment Tickets are used to purchase Enchantment Chests, for which there are two rarities. The more rare a chest is, the more and better materials are awarded. Enchantment Tickets can be bought individually or in a bundle in exchange for Gems. Purchasing these tickets activates a confirmation window pop-up and the Trainer has to confirm the choice by pressing the OK button. These tickets can be obtained through the Whale-Mart, Dragon League and Dragon Collector Leaderboard, or earned through various events, mainly Calendar Events, or other occasions.
Pile of Enchantment Tickets
Sack of Enchantment Tickets
Bucket of Enchantment Tickets
Chest of Enchantment Tickets
Cave of Enchantment Tickets
Island of Enchantment Tickets
|1 for 25||10 for 225||45 for 999||100 for 1,999|
- - Represents most materials.
- - Represents Primal materials (40% chance of appearing, one card given regardless of chest, and quality will always be average in Gift Chests and average or better above that).
- - Represents Divine materials (40% chance of appearing, one card given regardless of chest, and quality will always be average in Gift Chests and average or better above that).
- - Represents Ancient materials (40% chance of appearing, one card given regardless of chest, and quality will always be average in Gift Chests and average or better above that).
Dragon League Chests
See Dragon League for information on how to obtain league chests
League Chests are earned when a Trainer reaches a Battle Points Milestone. The contents of the chest obtained depend on the League in which the Trainer is currently playing and the number of chests opened. Each league has 3 types of chests associated with it (colored and typed per league, e.g., League of Fire has three distinct League of Fire chests) that hold different contents based on if it's a Regular, Super or Premium chest for that league. Higher leagues grant more Enchantment Materials and Enchantment Materials of a higher grade. Information about each chest can be accessed by pressing the i button on the chest for the current Arena Event, or by pressing the option for the current league, then the Reward Chests button, and finally the i button.
Some League chests (such as League of Fire or League of Wind) do not provide Enchantment Materials, only Leagues beginning with the League of Earth and above reward Enchantment Materials. Each chest that gives Enchantment Materials will give a certain number of Materials Cards containing materials for all the Elements in the game. Each individual card has a certain percentage for the frequency of each Element that varies, with lower Elements being more frequent than higher ones. The amounts, however, are the same for all the materials of any Element. The higher the League a Trainer is in, the more and better materials it will give.
- - Represents most materials.
- - Represents Primal materials (40% chance of appearing, one card given regardless of chest, and quality will always be average in League Chests below League of Energy and in Gift Chests and average or better above that).
- - Represents Divine materials (40% chance of appearing, one card given regardless of chest, and quality will always be average in League Chests below League of Energy and in Gift Chests and average or better above that).
- - Represents Ancient materials (40% chance of appearing, one card given regardless of chest, and quality will always be average in League Chests below League of Energy and in Gift Chests and average or better above that).
- Every 4th chest opened contains parts of one of the Arena Dragons, depending on the League.
|Machine Snake Dragon||x|
- Every 20th chest is a Premium chest with more materials, but (except for Fire and Wind Leagues) without Dragon parts.
League Chest rewards are as follows:
See Enchantment for more information enchanting Dragons
In this screen, the Trainer can select which material to fuse by selecting the icon of any Element. Here, the Trainer is shown how many materials of each grade they have and how many materials of the previous grade are needed to fuse to the next grade. Pressing the Fusion button will fuse the material, provided the Trainer has enough of that grade and also sufficient Enchanted Trinkets to pay the cost. If the button is pressed and the Trainer does not have sufficient resources, a window pops up giving the Trainer the option to access the screen for purchasing Enchantment Chests that contain Enchantment Materials, as well as Trinkets Go Shop. The option in the top-left corner of the lower-grade material can also be tapped to access the screen for purchasing chests. The vast majority of Enchantment Materials, however, are gained by competing in the Dragon League.
Materials can only be fused to a higher-grade Enchantment Material of the same Element. Enchantment Materials have different drop rates according to their Elements. Fusing a material is an irreversible process, and there is no method to obtain lower-quality materials from higher-quality ones. While the game defines a number of Enchanted Trinkets to fuse Fair Divine and Fair Ancient into Average Divine and Average Ancient, respectively, there is no known method to obtain the Fair grades of these Elements.
- Update 5.0: Discontinued Potions.
- Update 4.9: Introduced Enchantment Materials for Ancient Element Element Introduced.
- Update 4.0: Changed Enchantment Chests in League 5 to give Divine Materials of better than average quality
- Chests from League 6 and 7 costing Gems give 20% more materials Trinkets and number and Enchantment Tickets purchasable in increments of 100 and 45, in addition to 10 and 1.
- Discontinued Reveal Strongest Potion .
- Update 3.8: Discontinued the method of obtaining Gift Chests through Daily Quests as the latter were redesigned as Daily Tasks .
- Update 3.7: Added total amount of keys available to the top-right Enchantment League button (after accessing the Enchantment Menu).
- Enchantment Tickets and Materials now obtained through the Whale-Mart .
- Update 3.3: Introduced Enchantment Tickets for buying chests and cauldrons.
- Update 3.2: Discontinued ability to watch videos when no keys are left.
- Update 3.2: Increased keys given for higher higher VIP levels.
- Update 2.7: Introduced potions, Battle Chest, and keys to open Enchantment Chests.
- Update 2.5: Retreating Trainer no longer loses trophies in battle if no actions performed in battle.
- Update 2.4: Awarded a Rare Chest after streak of 10 victories.
- Update 2.3: Introduced Enchantment League andEnchantment features.