From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
Inventory is a place for the Trainer to store items for later use, including resources/consumables, Dragon eggs, buildings, and decorations. Inventory can be opened by pressing on the main screen, it displays a snapshot of each item in inventory along with options for use:
- i - Display information about a item (if applicable).
- Activate or Use - Activate or use a consumable item.
- Claim - Moves gold from the inventory Gold Purse into Trainer's gold count (up to the maximum).
- Hatch - Hatch a Dragon Egg.
- - Dragon egg, item, habitat or decoration (if it can be sold).
- Place - Place an object (if it can be placed).
- Maximum number built! - Habitats that cannot be placed due to habitat maximum reached.
Items used from inventory are used immediately and in single quantities. Most items can be used directly from the inventory screen, with the exception of Dragon Fury Essence and some Relics (Double Egg Relic and Extra Den Relic). Consumable items may also used from other screens where their use is most relevant.
There are filter buttons located at the bottom of the inventory screen for sorting stored items:
- All - Default tab that lists the combined contents of other tabs, including excess gold (the only tab it displays in).
- Consumables - Displays consumable resources, their quantity and limit (if applicable).
- Eggs - Displays Dragon eggs obtained from means other than breeding.
- Buildings - Displays placeable buildings obtained by means other than buying or selling.
- Buildings can only be placed if enough space is available.
- Decorations - Displays placeable decorations obtained from means other than buying.
- Decorations can only be placed if enough space is available.
Some item have a limited holding capacity indicated below the item snapshot (e.g.,
200/200), any item that has reached or exceeded its limit displays Limit Reached! (except for Gold). If the Trainer has exceeded the Gold limit (2,147,483,647), the Gold Purse appears (only in the All section) indicating the amount of excess gold. If the Trainer is later under the Gold limit, they can claim Claim from the Purse until the limit is again reached.
Putting Items into Inventory
Many items are automatically placed into inventory when obtained, though placed items such as Decorations or Habitats can be put in inventory by selecting them, pressing the button, then confirming the choice. If an item cannot be put into inventory, it does not provide this option (applies to some items such as buildings). See Moving Buildings for information on how to move multiple items into inventory at once via Edit Mode.
- Update 6.0: Added filter to Eggs.
- Update 5.6: Added the Decorations tab.
- Update 4.7: Added the Consumables tab.
- Update 4.3: Moved the Messages and Gifts tabs to the Social System interface.
- Update 4.0: Added sell button for duplicate Dragons.
- Update 2.8: Added the Gifts tab.
- Update 2.1: Added the Gold Purse.
- Update 1.8: Introduced ability to store Decorations and some types of Buildings in the inventory.