From Dragon Mania Legends Wiki
The inventory is the area where various in-game items, resources, buildings, and Dragons are sent or stored for the Trainer to use at a later time. It can be accessed through the option on the right-hand side of the screen. There are a total of four tabs that can be navigated through, each tab representing a different category of stored items. Items are depicted on a snapshot panel with a shadowy white background and a gray border. The only item to have a different border color is the VIP Ticket, whose color is purple. Whenever the Trainer receives anything new in the inventory, the number of items that have been received will be shown inside a red circle on the button for accessing inventory. The number will then be divided among the tabs for which anything new was received, with the All tab showing the total count (as displayed outside the inventory). Items from the other three tabs, whether they are new or the Trainer has received more of that item, will have the icon shown in the top-right corner of their snapshot.
All[edit | edit source]
This tab is the default tab displayed when opening the inventory and it lists the combined contents of theConsumables, Eggs and Buildings tab. Also, if the Trainer has exceeded the Gold limit, the Gold Purse will appear only here, holding any excess Gold. If the Trainer is under the Gold limit, they can claim from the Purse until the limit is reached again.
All the items stored here, with the exception of decorations, will have the button in the corner of their snapshot and pressing it will display additional information about that item. Additionally, a counter is shown in each snapshot indicating how many of that item the Trainer has, except for Card-Segment Dragons. Some features in this section can be used directly from the inventory while others can only be used from the feature they apply to.
Consumables[edit | edit source]
VIP Tickets can only be used individually, and not all at once. They have the button underneath them and pressing it will ask for the Trainer's confirmation before activating or extending their VIP Status by 24 hours. Arena Gems and Portal Gems both have the button that can only be pressed when the Trainer's Arena Energy or Portal Energy is not fully charged. Otherwise, the button is absent. Dragon Fury Essence bottles may not be used directly from here.
Eggs[edit | edit source]
This tab lists all the Dragons that the Trainer can hatch for free. All the Dragons that the Trainer obtains from other means, other than breeding, are sent here. Additionally, when an egg is bought while the Hatchery is full, it will also be sent here.
Each Dragon has the button in the corner of their snapshots and pressing it will display their base Codex Entry. Dragons that have never been hatched before will have the icon displayed on their snapshot. Under each Dragon, the option can be chosen to send that Dragon to the Hatchery in order for it to be hatched. If the Hatchery is full, the Trainer will instead receive a notice that they must first free a nest before being able to hatch the Dragon. If the Dragon is a duplicate of an already-housed Dragon, the 20px button will be present under said Dragon and pressing this button will give the Trainer the option to sell the duplicate.
Buildings[edit | edit source]
This tab lists all the buildings and decorations the Trainer has stored here. Storing buildings can be done by selecting any one of them and pressing the button then confirming the choice in the window that appears. All buildings or decorations obtained through means other than buying are sent to this tab. Anything stored here can be placed on the islands, provided the Trainer has enough space to do so, by pressing the button underneath them. While the buildings have the button in the corner of their snapshots that are used for displaying more information about the selected building, decorations do not have this button.
History[edit | edit source]
- Update 4.7 added the Consumables tab.
- Update 4.3 moved the Messages and Gift tabs to the Friend System interface.
- Update 4.0 made it possible for duplicate Dragons of the same species to be sold directly from the inventory.
- Update 3.7 added the rarity of the Card Dragons obtained through Mystery Gifting to the top-right corner of their snapshot, under the Gifts section.
- Update 3.2 slightly changed the graphics of messages in order for them to include more information.
- Update 3.1 made the Elements of a Dragon appear on its snapshot.
- Update 2.9 replaced the button for Dragons with the button.
- Update 2.8 introduced the Gifts tab that now stores gifts received from Trainers instead of the Messages tab.
- Update 2.7 enabled Card-Segment Dragons to be displayed in the inventory in addition to the Main Shop, if all Dragon Pieces for them have been obtained.
- Update 2.1 introduced the Gold Purse, which can only be accessed from the inventory.
- Update 1.9 added a 36-hour expiration time for unclaimed messages.
- Update 1.8 introduced the option to store decorations and some types of buildings in the inventory.