From Dragon Mania Legends Wiki
Release Dates[edit | edit source]
- iOS - 27 May 2015
- Android - 28 May 2015
- Windows - 19 June 2015
Noteworthy Changes[edit | edit source]
- The maximum Trainer Level has been increased to 70 and 10 additional Habitat spots have been given.
- Side Quests will now repopulate with Dragons at slightly lower levels than before.
- The mines will only be recaptured by the enemy characters and not Trainers too. The time for a mine to be recaptured has also been increased.
- More varied goal types for Solo Events such as winning fights and gifting friends, and more tiers, resulting in longer events.
- Enemy Dragons will no longer prefer defensive skills over offensive ones, thus becoming generally more offensive.
- The user will always have the first strike when battling in the Dragon League.
New Features[edit | edit source]
- Clockwork Dungeon with exclusive Dragon and a new currency called Dungeon Tokens, along with a new character, Otto the Dungeon Master.
- The Dragon League is now tiered in various leagues and has promotion rewards.
- New island titled Turtle's Shell.
- Mass-planting option for Farms, meaning the same type of Food can be planted at once on empty Farms.
- Referral code system with exclusive Dragon rewards, all accessible through the Social System.
- A set of arrows when selecting a quest in the Campaign Map that allows for easy access between quests.
- Xbox Live connection for Windows platform.
- New decorations added.
New Dragons[edit | edit source]
The number of unique Dragons increased from 145 to 163.
- Cookie Dragon
- Cosplay Dragon
- Farmer Dragon
- Gladiator Dragon
- Kangaroo Dragon
- Kitsune Dragon
- Monk Dragon
- Peacock Dragon
- Pop Art Dragon
- Robot Dragon
- Soccer Dragon
- Steel Dragon
- Torpedo Dragon
- Uncle Sam Dragon
- Warlord Dragon
- Wizard Dragon
- Wind-Up Dragon
- Zombie Dragon
Sub-Updates[edit | edit source]
1.3.3[edit | edit source]
Only for Android
- Minor bug fixes and Dragon League tweaking.
1.3.4[edit | edit source]
Only for Android
- Minor errors corrected.
Other Updates[edit | edit source]
Release 1.0 • Update 1.1 • Update 1.2 • Update 1.3 • Update 1.4 • Update 1.5 • Update 1.6 • Update 1.7 • Update 1.8 • Update 1.9