From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
- iOS & Android - 12 August 2015
- Windows - 24 August 2015
- The maximum Trainer Level has been increased to 75. Starting with Level 5, the base number of Habitats allowed to be built is now one per level.
- The maximum Dragon level has been increased to 70.
- The Base Gold per Hour stat now varies for each Legendary, depending on their Elements. The Attack and Health stats only vary when at least an additional Element is unlocked. In addition, their hatching time is also different for each of them.
- Incompatible combinations are no longer incompatible.
- Dragon League win-streak rewards now scale depending on the Trainer's level brackets.
- The Dragon Codex entry screen for Dragons has been merged with the stats screen.
- Solo Events item drops have been adjusted: item pool recharging was tweaked so that it starts refilling as soon as a Trainer obtains an item, not when the pool is fully empty.
- A Side Quests recapture limit has been introduced. The limit depends on the Trainer's progress on the Campaign Map, meaning the further the progress, the more Side Quests can be recaptured simultaneously. Now Trainers need to clear the currently recaptured Side Quests before they can be retaken.
- The Dragon Academy can now be moved.
- The button was replaced by the button.
- Once obtained, additional Steampunk Dragon and Tick Tock Dragon eggs can no longer be purchased through the Dragon Codex, meaning these Dragons are a one-time reward now.
- Rewards were changed slightly for the Totem of Friendship. Formerly the first, fifth, tenth and eleventh reward, the amount of Food and Gold was fixed. Now they are based on the Trainer's Level. In addition, the second reward changed from 2 Portal Gems to 1 bottle of Dragon Fury Essence.
Pre-Update 1.5 Goal Reward 50 Points 15,000 Gold 350 Points 2 Portal Gems 1,100 Points 10 Gems 2,400 Points 1 VIP Tickets 4,500 Points 7,000 Food 7,500 Points Balloon Dragon 12,000 Points 4 Portal Gems 17,000 Points 3 VIP Tickets 23,000 Points 25 Gems 32,000 Points 50,000 Gold 40,000 Points 15,000 Food 52,500 Points Mountain Dragon 65,000 Points 6 Portal Gems 80,000 Points 7 VIP Tickets 100,000 Points 100 Gems
- Legendary Dragons now have three Elements, two of which can be unlocked once they reach Level 20 and Level 30.
- Two new Elements introduced: Light and Shadow.
- Two new Habitats, Light Habitat and Shadow Habitat, and two new Temples, Light Temple and Shadow Temple, introduced.
- Two new campaign islands have been introduced on the Campaign Map called Gloamis and Illumina.
- The Book of Dragons has been introduced which comprises all the Dragons in the game.
- Two new characters called Gunhilda and Rathorn.
- New island introduced named Tranquil Garden.
- Dungeon Token Multiplier introduced which doubles all the Dungeon Tokens for two days in exchange for 35 Gems.
- New item, Dragon Fury Essence, which refills the Dragon Fury bar in battle.
- Three new collections added to the Dragon Codex.
The number of unique Dragons increased from 176 to 223.
- Abyss Dragon
- Bronze Dragon
- Celestial Dragon
- Cherry Blossom Dragon
- Classical Dragon
- Crusader Dragon
- Crystal Dragon
- Dark Matter Dragon
- Demonic Dragon
- Emperor Dragon
- Empress Dragon
- Fireball Dragon
- Frostbite Dragon
- Fungus Dragon
- Heavy Metal Dragon
- Imperial Dragon
- Jungle Dragon
- Light Dragon
- Lightfish Dragon
- Meteorite Dragon
- Missile Dragon
- Mummy Dragon
- Nightmare Dragon
- Ninja Dragon
- Obsidian Dragon
- Paladin Dragon
- Piggy Bank Dragon
- Pirate Dragon
- Reaper Dragon
- Rocker Dragon
- Rogue Dragon
- Seahorse Dragon
- Shadow Dragon
- Shaman Dragon
- Solar Dragon
- Spikey Dragon
- Stardust Dragon
- Sulfur Dragon
- Summer Dragon
- Tempest Dragon
- Tsunami Dragon
- X-Ray Dragon
- Yeti Dragon
Only for iOS
- Various bug fixes and small patches.
Release 1.0 • Update 1.1 • Update 1.2 • Update 1.3 • Update 1.4 • Update 1.6 • Update 1.7 • Update 1.8 • Update 1.9 • Update 2.0 • Update 2.1 • Update 2.2 • Update 2.3 • Update 2.4 • Update 2.5 • Update 2.6 • Update 2.7 • Update 2.8 • Update 2.9 • Update 3.0 • Update 3.1 • Update 3.2 • Update 3.3 • Update 3.4 • Update 3.5 • Update 3.6 • Update 3.7 • Update 3.8 • Update 3.9 • Update 4.0 • Update 4.1 • Update 4.2 • Update 4.3 • Update 4.4 • Update 4.5 • Update 4.6 • Update 4.7 • Update 4.8 • Update 4.9 • Update 5.0 • Update 5.1 • Update 5.2 • Update 5.3 • Update 5.4 • Update 5.5 • Update 5.6 • Update 5.7 • Update 5.8 • Update 5.9 • Update 6.0 • Update 6.1 • Update 6.2 • Update 6.3 • Update 6.4 • Update 6.5 • Update 6.6 • Update 6.7