From Dragon Mania Legends Wiki
Release Dates[edit | edit source]
- Android & iOS - 22 February 2017
- Windows - 23 February 2017
Noteworthy Changes[edit | edit source]
- The maximum Trainer Level has been increased to 120.
- Ruins no longer need sets of specific Dragons to be explored, but instead any three Dragons can be used.
- Keys are now needed to open chests in the Enchantment League.
- If the leader of a Clan becomes absent for 2 weeks, the Trainer with the MVP badge can manage the Clan Dragons.
- Significant changes to the The Great Dragon Race event:
- During the event, Trainers can now ask for only 5 ingredients instead of 10 while the cooldown period has been reduced from 6 hours to 3 hours.
- When someone asks for ingredients, a notification will appear in the bottom-right corner of the tab.
- The latest scores of the members of a Clan can now be viewed by its members, even after the end of the race, up until the next race.
- Tasks requiring exploring ruins are now completed when the ruin is finished being explored and the reward from it is collected.
New Features[edit | edit source]
- Chronos can now be leveled up four different times by re-obtaining shards from the Ruins. Additionally, each time it is leveled up, the Chronoids are summoned.
- Potions can now be used in the Enchantment League to temporarily boost the power of the Dragons.
- A small message icon is displayed on the Clan tab in the left of the screen whenever notifications or messages pop up in the Clan chat.
- Card-Segment Dragons are now also shown in the inventory after all Dragon Pieces for them have been obtained.
- Weekly Dragon Pieces have been added to the game.
- When accessing the About section of the game, the Trainer now has a Gameloft Trainer ID which is a unique ID used to speed up Customer Care requests.
- The Trainer now has the option to watch videos in exchange for several benefits.
New Dragons[edit | edit source]
The number of unique Dragons increased from 370 to 378.
- Apocalypse Dragon
- Armory Dragon
- Clover Dragon
- Gargoyle Dragon
- Kitty Dragon
- Pipe Dragon
- Realm Dragon
- Rosie Dragon
Sub-Updates[edit | edit source]
Update 2.7.1[edit | edit source]
Only for Android
- General bug fixes for the release of Update 2.7.
Update 1.1 • Update 1.2 • Update 1.3 • Update 1.4 • Update 1.5 • Update 1.6 • Update 1.7 • Update 1.8 • Update 1.9