From Dragon Mania Legends Wiki
Release Date[edit | edit source]
- Android, iOS & Windows - 25 May 2017
Noteworthy Changes[edit | edit source]
- The maximum Trainer Level has been increased to 135.
- The Player Level have been altered so that when pressing the level bar, the Trainer will see what every level after the current one unlocks, instead of only the next one.
- All excess Portal Gems over 200 have been converted to Gold.
- Slight graphical enhancements to the buttons of the Breeding Den. Additionally, pressing the newly-introduced takes the Trainer directly to the screen for breeding Enchantment Dragons.
- The icon was replaced by the icon.
- The loading screen has been replaced by a new one.
- The Trainer no longer has to press an additional button for confirmation when refreshing Clan Quests, as long as they have not been started.
- The Dragon collections have been moved back from Achievements to the Dragon Codex. Additionally, the former collections have been replaced by new ones and all of them are now displayed vertically instead of horizontally. Several other changes have been implemented to the Dragon Codex and its contents.
- When comparing the owned Dragons to that of a friend's, the Trainer is now able to see the Codex Entry of limited Dragons the Trainer does not have that the friend has.
- The interface for moving buildings and decorations has been made smoother.
- Ruins will no longer ask for the same set of Dragons after refreshing the current selection.
- A Dragon can only be poisoned by the same attacker once, thus, Poison and Infection caused by the same attacker no longer stack.
New Features[edit | edit source]
- Arcade Events are introduced.
- Codex entries now have the option to switch between the adult form and the egg of the Dragon.
- The cooldown period for items in Solo Events is now shown under each item.
- ASTC support introduced for high-end devices on the Android platform.
New Dragons[edit | edit source]
The number of unique Dragons increased from 391 to 397.
Other Updates[edit | edit source]
Release 1.0 • Update 1.1 • Update 1.2 • Update 1.3 • Update 1.4 • Update 1.5 • Update 1.6 • Update 1.7 • Update 1.8 • Update 1.9