From Dragon Mania Legends Wiki
Release Date[edit | edit source]
- Android, iOS & Windows - 21 March 2018
Noteworthy Changes[edit | edit source]
- The maximum Trainer Level has been increased to 150.
- The level of the enemy Dragons in Campaign Map, Clockwork Dungeon and Castle Event battles can now be as high as level 82. However, the level of the Trainers' Dragons is still limited to Level 80. Additionally, Enchantment Stars have been made available for Dragons in Main and Side Quests on the Campaign Map and quests in the Clockwork Dungeon while the last two will now refresh with Dragons that may be enchanted.
- The Multi-Plant option is now available from Level 7.
- In the case of an interruption or after being put into the background for a short time, the game will resume much faster and will put the Trainer back to where they were almost immediately. Additionally, the Trainer can now resume into the middle of the battles or other screens. If the game is only resumed after a longer time, a normal loading will occur just like before.
- The menu was discontinued and its sub-menus were moved under the menu.
- The option to watch videos in order to get a time reduction on breeding Dragons has been once again discontinued.
New Features[edit | edit source]
- A new Mentoring Program is introduced through which experienced Trainers can help starting Trainers.
- Friends can now be added more than once through the Recruitment Code.
- Trainers are now able to chat with one another, through the newly-introduced Global Chat.
- The double-speed button can now also be used in the Enchantment League while the option is now also available during a battle.
- Four new badges have been introduced and the icons of some of the existing badges have been updated.
- The Trainer can now choose the speed of the scroll through the newly-introduced option under the menu.
New Dragons[edit | edit source]
The number of unique Dragons increased from 456 to 466.
- Axolotl Dragon
- Bonsai Dragon
- Flutterby Dragon
- Ironfire Dragon
- Petal Dragon
- Pitaya Dragon
- Pixie Dot Dragon
- Princess Dragon
- Rock Dragon
- Wraith Dragon
Sub-Updates[edit | edit source]
3.6.1[edit | edit source]
- Whenever scrolling through the Global Chat, the Trainer will no longer be taken to the top of the chat window whenever a new message is received. Additionally, chat connection and message-sending issues were resolved.
- The issue with the levels of opposing Dragons in the Clockwork Dungeon was fixed.
- The accidental switch between the eggs of the Flutterby Dragon and Petal Dragon was fixed.
- The Divine Badge can now be obtained, even if the Island of New Beginnings is no longer visible, as long as the Trainers meet the same conditions.
- Leveling bugs were resolved.
- The Add Friend button on the friend list is now available to everyone.
- The issue with the on-and-off disappearance of the in-app purchasing bar has been resolved.
Other Updates[edit | edit source]
Release 1.0 • Update 1.1 • Update 1.2 • Update 1.3 • Update 1.4 • Update 1.5 • Update 1.6 • Update 1.7 • Update 1.8 • Update 1.9 • Update 2.0 • Update 2.1 • Update 2.2 • Update 2.3 • Update 2.4 • Update 2.5 • Update 2.6 • Update 2.7 • Update 2.8 • Update 2.9 • Update 3.0 • Update 3.1 • Update 3.2 • Update 3.3 • Update 3.4 • Update 3.5 • Update 3.6 • Update 3.7 • Update 3.8 • Update 3.9 • Update 4.0 • Update 4.1 • Update 4.2 • Update 4.3 • Update 4.4 • Update 4.5 • Update 4.6 • Update 4.7 • Update 4.8 • Update 4.9 • Update 5.0 • Update 5.1 • Update 5.2 • Update 5.3 • Update 5.4 • Update 5.5 • Update 5.6 • Update 5.7 • Update 5.8 • Update 5.9 • Update 6.0 • Update 6.1