From Dragon Mania Legends Wiki
- Android, iOS & Windows - 2 May 2018
- The parents for the Leopard Dragon and Sea Turtle Dragon have been changed.
- The number of keys a Trainer has in the Enchantment League is now also displayed in the top-right corner of the large button for accessing the Enchantment League Menu.
- The rarity of Card Dragons whose Dragon Pieces are obtained through Mystery Gifting is now displayed in the top-right corner of their snapshot in the Gift Menu.
- Several changes to the Options Menu have been implemented:
- The level needed to become a mentor was increased to 70.
- Time reduction for breeding has been once again reintroduced.
- Dragon Vault, a building used to store Dragons.
- Whale-Mart, a special market that appears from time to time with different offers. Additionally, a notification for this feature has also been introduced.
- Four new badges introduced: Blooming Badge, Prime Gladiator Badge, 4th-Anniversary Badge and Dragon Overlord Badge.
- Trainers can now choose their own nickname.
- Mystic Pasture, a new type of event.
The number of unique Dragons increased from 466 to 481.
- Bludgeon Dragon
- Bubble Dragon
- Craggy Dragon
- Darkfire Dragon
- Deco Dragon
- Don Dragon
- Doomsday Dragon
- Duskwing Dragon
- Firestar Dragon
- Furnace Dragon
- Masque Dragon
- Neon Dragon
- Puzzle Dragon
- Referee Dragon
- Warden Dragon
Only for Windows
- General gameplay issues resolved.
Update 1.1 • Update 1.2 • Update 1.3 • Update 1.4 • Update 1.5 • Update 1.6 • Update 1.7 • Update 1.8 • Update 1.9