From Dragon Mania Legends Wiki
Release Date[edit | edit source]
- Android, iOS & Windows - 2 April 2019
Noteworthy Changes[edit | edit source]
- Dragon care screen improvements.
- Changes are made to Arena Matchmaking Rating.
- The increasing waiting periods in Boss Challenges are reverted to 2 Hours each again.
New Features[edit | edit source]
- A new type of Clan Event Sugar Rush is introduced.
- Five new epic Clan Reward Pack dragons are introduced.
- The ability to donate Enchanted Materials to Clan Members is introduced.
- A new Dragon Collection system is introduced with new gold, food, and dragon rewards given for completing collections.
- Meta Collections are introduced.
- New dragons rewards in time-limited and time-limited breedings are introduced.
- Privacy Settings are introduced.
New Dragons[edit | edit source]
The number of unique Dragons increased from 572 to 599.
- Aloe Dragon
- Blueberry Dragon
- Burgundy Dragon
- Cancer Dragon
- Carmine Dragon
- Chrono Erlang Shen Dragon
- Chrono Nezha Dragon
- Chrono Pangu Dragon
- Colossus Dragon
- Cowpoke Dragon
- Deep Space Dragon
- Gemini Alpha Dragon
- Gemini Beta Dragon
- Independence Dragon
- Jade Warrior Dragon
- Jellyfish Dragon
- Lilac Horn Dragon
- Lumiplant Dragon
- Moss Dragon
- Murano Dragon
- Ruby-Back Dragon
- Sovereign Dragon
- Splotch Dragon
- Steel Bull Dragon
- Sunfeather Dragon
- Warrior Dragon
- Wood Witch Dragon
Sub-Updates[edit | edit source]
4.5.5 released 28 May 2019
- The number of unique Dragons increased from 599 to 601.
- Furnace Dragon became a Card-Segment Dragon.
- The amount of Enchantment Materials that can be requested was doubled from 8/1 to 16/2.
Other Updates[edit | edit source]
Release 1.0 • Update 1.1 • Update 1.2 • Update 1.3 • Update 1.4 • Update 1.5 • Update 1.6 • Update 1.7 • Update 1.8 • Update 1.9