From Dragon Mania Legends Wiki
Release Date[edit | edit source]
- Android, iOS - 5 November 2019
- Windows - 6 November 2019
Noteworthy Changes[edit | edit source]
- Trainers will now be able to see what elements the Legendary, Divine, and new Ancient Dragons will have access to if it is properly levelled up and has its elements unlocked.
- Stepping Stone conversion process that will, at the end of the weekly event, transform any remaining Stepping Stones to Dungeon Tokens upon the next entry to the dungeon.
- Dungeon Token cap raised from 10,000 to 10,500.
- Added information screen for the Dungeon Chests, highlighting which rewards are contained within and the chances of winning them.
- Dark Ritual now steals all effects instead of just the oldest.
- The number of quests in a Sugar Rush was increased to 20, the number of extra quests raised to 5
- Sugar Rush Clan Currency rewards have been changed, earning players:
- 200 for easy quests
- 400 for medium quests
- 800 for hard quests
- 1000 for legendary quests
New Features[edit | edit source]
- The Ancient Element is introduced, bringing the total number of Elements to thirteen.
- The Ancient rarity is introduced, bringing the total number of types to seven.
- A new Habitat is introduced called the Ancient Habitat.
- New Dragon Dice Event introduced.
New Dragons[edit | edit source]
The number of unique Dragons increased from 645 to 661.
- Arcane Dragon
- Bright Dragon
- Flame Dragon
- Gentle Dragon
- Ik'ez Dragon
- Loyal Dragon
- Melusine Dragon
- Molim Dragon
- Moose Dragon
- Oyar Dragon
- Pisces Dragon
- Pokra Dragon
- Red Horn Dragon
- River Dragon
- Slushy Dragon
- Yamad Dragon
Update 1.1 • Update 1.2 • Update 1.3 • Update 1.4 • Update 1.5 • Update 1.6 • Update 1.7 • Update 1.8 • Update 1.9