From Dragon Mania Legends Wiki
Release Date[edit | edit source]
- Android, iOS & Windows - 6 January 2020
Noteworthy Changes[edit | edit source]
- Revamp of Event Screens - Leaderboards have a new transparent background and a better, more streamlined visualization of the player’s position within the leaderboard. Additionally, better clarity regarding information for the event (such as no longer requiring a help button to understand the value of hatched dragons in the weekly Crowded Nursery event).
- Changes to the interface of the clan profile - Added drop-down list to sort clan members by MVP Score, Dragon Collector Points, Last Online, and Clan Rank. Leaders can also view "Applicants" from the drop-down list.
- Clan Events now appear in Event window along with regular Events.
- Dragon Info Screen Updated - Overall design improvement and added a tooltip menu to the skill info, providing extra detail on the damage and effects of the selected skill.
- Ruptia's Clan Power - Power moved from Clan Dragons to become a fort power, instead (meaning it is always available once a day for use, including during events when a clan power is in use).
- Transferred the usage of the Clan Dragon Power Token from the Clan Dragons to the Clan Fortress.
- Clan Powers Changed -
|Dragon||Previous Effect||New Effect|
|Chip||Boost Gold production by 15%||Decreases the time to craft a Fireball in the Clan Siege event, reducing further with each level.|
|Ruptia||Reduce active hatching time by 60 minutes||Provides a percentage chance (increasing per level) to earn double points when feeding a dragon in the Great Dragon Race.|
|Striker||Increase first-strike damage by 50% for one Dragon in battle||Decreases the time for War Energy to regenerate in Emerald Wars, further decreasing with each level.|
|Gravelis||Protect a Dragon from the first hit in battle||Generates a Legendary quest after the clan completes a certain number of quests (rerolling does not count). Reduces the number of required quest completions per level from 40 down to 4 (at max level). This works in parallel with normal Legendary recipe generation.|
|Amoura||Reduce active breeding time by 60 minutes||Provides a percentage chance (increasing with each level) to refund a Fireball after shooting.|
|Brimstone||Award 1 Gem||Increases the chance (increasing per level) of receiving a Legendary Recipe in the Great Dragon Race.|
|Kutter||Skip Clan Quests refresh timer||Increases the Winstreak Score during Emerald Wars by a percentage based on level.|
|Boone||Give random rewards||Provide a chance (increasing chance percentage per level) to earn double points when feeding a dragon in the Sugar Rush event.|
|Feather||NEW!||Increases the points earned in every event by a percentage, increasing with each level.|
New Features[edit | edit source]
- Master Dungeon Badge - Defeat 5,000 Dragons in the Dungeon Brawl.
- Power Boosters - Power Boosters increase the effect that the Clan Dragon's passive skill provides during an event (can be enhanced up to level 10)
New Dragons[edit | edit source]
The number of unique Dragons increased from 661 to 671.
- Aquarius Dragon
- Fifth Dragon
- Galaxy Dragon
- Glitter Dragon
- Longgui Dragon
- Nocturne Dragon
- Painting Dragon
- Rat Dragon
- Valentine Dragon
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Bottomless Dungeon - The Skills behaving improperly in the Dungeon were fixed.
- Divine Blessing (both masteries) should now work as intended
- Metal element mastery Final Vengeance will now correctly activate if killed through damage-over-time skills like Poison or Shadow
- Kills taken by Damage over Time in Dungeon should now apply x3 token multiplier
- Emerald Wars
- Resolved the issue that caused rollbacks when revitalizing War Energy.
- Removed the ability to regenerate War Energy through the process of quitting and then rejoining clans.
- General fixes
- The third skill of the dragon from slot 0 being hard to use in fight screens.
- VIP level being hidden for clan members on member list even when it's set to public.
- The unlocked dragon skill being displayed as locked in the Breeding Den dragon list.
- Ancient Event fixes
- Leaderboard overload where leaderboard position is refreshed after each dice roll in the board game event.
- Double trouble "tutorial" reminder becoming stuck on the server and causing users to experience huge rollbacks (server doesn't save during tutorial).
- Desync when a user presses the Roll button again 5 seconds after the first press while the server hasn't responded with the roll results (bad connection).
- Crash in Arena main screen when League Promotion reward is a decoration item.
- The Mass Leech Mastery not increasing allies damage.
- Crash when tapping the info button of Toby's Top Dragon.
- Crashing caused by redirection from the welcome screen to Ancient Chest Screen when there was no event active (or events haven’t been loaded yet).
- Crashing caused by missing DLC check for Collection Event.
- The board game tutorial could be interrupted when exiting the section while waiting for the roll result, which could eventually lead to server crashes.
- Reward counters appearing prematurely.
- Icons enlarged in Dragon Dice key conversion popup.
- Ancient element strengths and weaknesses displayed in prefight element info screen.
- Bad damage/HP display in dragon info for dragons in Codex with locked elements.
- Bad damage display in dragon info for opponents with two elements in prefight screens.
Other Updates[edit | edit source]
Release 1.0 • Update 1.1 • Update 1.2 • Update 1.3 • Update 1.4 • Update 1.5 • Update 1.6 • Update 1.7 • Update 1.8 • Update 1.9