From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
- Android, iOS & Windows - 6 January 2020
- Revamp of Event Screens - Leaderboards have a new transparent background and a better, more streamlined visualization of the player’s position within the leaderboard. Additionally, better clarity regarding information for the event (such as no longer requiring a help button to understand the value of hatched dragons in the weekly Crowded Nursery event).
- Changes to the interface of the clan profile - Added drop-down list to sort clan members by MVP Score, Dragon Collector Points, Last Online, and Clan Rank. Leaders can also view "Applicants" from the drop-down list.
- Clan Events now appear in Event window along with regular Events.
- Dragon Info Screen Updated - Overall design improvement and added a tooltip menu to the skill info, providing extra detail on the damage and effects of the selected skill.
- Ruptia's Clan Power - Power moved from Clan Dragons to become a fort power, instead (meaning it is always available once a day for use, including during events when a clan power is in use).
- Transferred the usage of the Clan Dragon Power Token from the Clan Dragons to the Clan Fortress.
- Clan Powers Changed -
|Dragon||Previous Effect||New Effect|
|Chip||Boost Gold production by 15%||Decreases the time to craft a Fireball in the Clan Siege event, reducing further with each level.|
|Ruptia||Reduce active hatching time by 60 minutes||Provides a percentage chance (increasing per level) to earn double points when feeding a dragon in the Great Dragon Race.|
|Striker||Increase first-strike damage by 50% for one Dragon in battle||Decreases the time for War Energy to regenerate in Emerald Wars, further decreasing with each level.|
|Gravelis||Protect a Dragon from the first hit in battle||Generates a Legendary quest after the clan completes a certain number of quests (rerolling does not count). Reduces the number of required quest completions per level from 40 down to 4 (at max level). This works in parallel with normal Legendary recipe generation.|
|Amoura||Reduce active breeding time by 60 minutes||Provides a percentage chance (increasing with each level) to refund a Fireball after shooting.|
|Brimstone||Award 1 Gem||Increases the chance (increasing per level) of receiving a Legendary Recipe in the Great Dragon Race.|
|Kutter||Skip Clan Quests refresh timer||Increases the Winstreak Score during Emerald Wars by a percentage based on level.|
|Boone||Give random rewards||Provide a chance (increasing chance percentage per level) to earn double points when feeding a dragon in the Sugar Rush event.|
|Feather||NEW!||Increases the points earned in every event by a percentage, increasing with each level.|
- Master Dungeon Badge - Defeat 5,000 Dragons in the Dungeon Brawl.
- Power Boosters - Power Boosters increase the effect that the Clan Dragon's passive skill provides during an event (can be enhanced up to level 10)
The number of unique Dragons increased from 661 to 671.
- Aquarius Dragon
- Fifth Dragon
- Galaxy Dragon
- Glitter Dragon
- Longgui Dragon
- Nocturne Dragon
- Painting Dragon
- Rat Dragon
- Valentine Dragon
- Bottomless Dungeon - The Skills behaving improperly in the Dungeon were fixed.
- Divine Blessing (both masteries) should now work as intended
- Metal element mastery Final Vengeance will now correctly activate if killed through damage-over-time skills like Poison or Shadow
- Kills taken by Damage over Time in Dungeon should now apply x3 token multiplier
- Emerald Wars
- Resolved the issue that caused rollbacks when revitalizing War Energy.
- Removed the ability to regenerate War Energy through the process of quitting and then rejoining clans.
- General fixes
- The third skill of the dragon from slot 0 being hard to use in fight screens.
- VIP level being hidden for clan members on member list even when it's set to public.
- The unlocked dragon skill being displayed as locked in the Breeding Den dragon list.
- Ancient Event fixes
- Leaderboard overload where leaderboard position is refreshed after each dice roll in the board game event.
- Double trouble "tutorial" reminder becoming stuck on the server and causing users to experience huge rollbacks (server doesn't save during tutorial).
- Desync when a user presses the Roll button again 5 seconds after the first press while the server hasn't responded with the roll results (bad connection).
- Crash in Arena main screen when League Promotion reward is a decoration item.
- The Mass Leech Mastery not increasing allies damage.
- Crash when tapping the info button of Toby's Top Dragon.
- Crashing caused by redirection from the welcome screen to Ancient Chest Screen when there was no event active (or events haven’t been loaded yet).
- Crashing caused by missing DLC check for Collection Event.
- The board game tutorial could be interrupted when exiting the section while waiting for the roll result, which could eventually lead to server crashes.
- Reward counters appearing prematurely.
- Icons enlarged in Dragon Dice key conversion popup.
- Ancient element strengths and weaknesses displayed in prefight element info screen.
- Bad damage/HP display in dragon info for dragons in Codex with locked elements.
- Bad damage display in dragon info for opponents with two elements in prefight screens.
Release 1.0 • Update 1.1 • Update 1.2 • Update 1.3 • Update 1.4 • Update 1.5 • Update 1.6 • Update 1.7 • Update 1.8 • Update 1.9 • Update 2.0 • Update 2.1 • Update 2.2 • Update 2.3 • Update 2.4 • Update 2.5 • Update 2.6 • Update 2.7 • Update 2.8 • Update 2.9 • Update 3.0 • Update 3.1 • Update 3.2 • Update 3.3 • Update 3.4 • Update 3.5 • Update 3.6 • Update 3.7 • Update 3.8 • Update 3.9 • Update 4.0 • Update 4.1 • Update 4.2 • Update 4.3 • Update 4.4 • Update 4.5 • Update 4.6 • Update 4.7 • Update 4.8 • Update 4.9 • Update 5.1 • Update 5.2 • Update 5.3 • Update 5.4 • Update 5.5 • Update 5.6 • Update 5.7 • Update 5.8 • Update 5.9 • Update 6.0 • Update 6.1 • Update 6.2 • Update 6.3 • Update 6.4 • Update 6.5 • Update 6.6 • Update 6.7 • Update 6.8