From Dragon Mania Legends Wiki
Release Date[edit | edit source]
- Android, iOS & Windows - 25 February 2020
Noteworthy Changes[edit | edit source]
- Dragon Codex Improvements- Implemented a few tweaks to help find a specific dragon or type of dragon. The tab itself now displays the number of dragons that have been unlocked. The main change added filtering the Codex by Rarity, Elements, and Source the possibility to select three of each in any of the categories. (It is still possible to sort the list by rarity and whether or not you own the dragons, too.)
- Clan Members List- Improvements to the new Clan Profile interface that was introduced in Update 5.0. Now it's possible to sort Clan Members by "Donation" and "Power Boost". This info was also added onto the Clan Member card to help see at a glance how helpful each player has been.
New Features[edit | edit source]
- New Quests Tab - A tab which consolidates the menus for Daily Tasks, Quests, Achievements and Badges.
- New My Dragons tab- Displays all your available dragons - even any duplicates - and will reveal their names, levels, Enchantment levels, their abilities and the level of those abilities. This menu can be sorted by power, level or rarity.
Note that Dragons being ascended or that are in the inventory are not displayed in this menu.
- Bingo feature- A daily card that awards players with various items after achieving a Bingo by landing on certain colored tiles with specific numbers during a Dragon Dice event. This feature replaced the leaderboard aspect (a competition in which Trainers had to make the most moves on the Dragon Dice board to advance in rank and achieve first place) of the Dragon Dice events.
New Dragons[edit | edit source]
The number of unique Dragons increased from 671 to 687.
- Artoba Dragon
- Ashkelon Dragon
- Bionic Dragon
- Blue Bloom Dragon
- Caramel Dragon
- Cinema Dragon
- Copper Dragon
- Dark-Tech Dragon
- Historical Dragon
- Koth'ez Dragon
- Laser Hammer Dragon
- Meadow Dragon
- Noir Dragon
- Pink Bloom Dragon
- Steel Ember Dragon
- Zephujin Dragon
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Clan Rank icons are now properly displaying
- Attack buttons in Clan Siege battle screen adjusted to be fully visible
- The correct timer now displays with the "Next event in:" message
- Fixed an issue with the Fruit Tree that caused it to revert to zero after hitting the maximum limit
- Legendary Dragons now count towards hybrid breeding task
- Resolved Sugar Rush quest appearing in Clan Quest window during the participation period
- Dragons will now correctly appear in order of power in the Dragon Selection screen
- Players can now properly access other player profiles from the Dragon Collector Leaderboard
- Farms can be sped up again when visiting and helping other players
Other Updates[edit | edit source]
Release 1.0 • Update 1.1 • Update 1.2 • Update 1.3 • Update 1.4 • Update 1.5 • Update 1.6 • Update 1.7 • Update 1.8 • Update 1.9 • Update 2.0 • Update 2.1 • Update 2.2 • Update 2.3 • Update 2.4 • Update 2.5 • Update 2.6 • Update 2.7 • Update 2.8 • Update 2.9 • Update 3.0 • Update 3.1 • Update 3.2 • Update 3.3 • Update 3.4 • Update 3.5 • Update 3.6 • Update 3.7 • Update 3.8 • Update 3.9 • Update 4.0 • Update 4.1 • Update 4.2 • Update 4.3 • Update 4.4 • Update 4.5 • Update 4.6 • Update 4.7 • Update 4.8 • Update 4.9 • Update 5.0 • Update 5.1 • Update 5.2 • Update 5.3 • Update 5.4 • Update 5.5 • Update 5.6 • Update 5.7 • Update 5.8 • Update 5.9 • Update 6.0