From Dragon Mania Legends Wiki
Release Date[edit | edit source]
- 30 June 2020
Noteworthy Changes[edit | edit source]
|Rarity||Old Amount||New Amount|
New Features[edit | edit source]
- Ancient Water Event!
The main focus of this update will be the brand-new dragons being added in for the upcoming Origin of Water Ancient Event. Beginning on July 6 2020 and running throughout the month, this water-themed event will see players adventure through the Endless Sea, take on powerful Water Ancients and collect new dragons!
- Next Sigil Campaign!
To ensure there's always a new challenge to work towards, each new monthly Sigil Campaign will feature a scaling difficulty based on your final position in the last Sigil Campaign. Though you will begin the new campaign back at the start of the map, the difficulty of the opponents you'll face will be calculated based on the last Boss Battle you completed. Each time you start a new monthly Sigil Campaign, the previous Boss Battle that you won is detected and then the new starting difficulty is calculated at four Boss Battles before that.
The Chests on the Campaign map are now displayed with their content probabilities.
New Dragons[edit | edit source]
The number of unique Dragons increased from 708 to 724.
- Baha'jir Dragon
- Bromelia Dragon
- Coconut Dragon
- Crunchy Dragon
- Cyantail Dragon
- Deep Light Dragon
- Fairy Dust Dragon
- Fall Bounty Dragon
- Ho'mala Dragon
- Momo'tu Dragon
- Oi'ra Dragon
- Sea Slug Dragon
- Spinefin Dragon
- Spotty Dragon
- Tropic Dragon
- Yellow Crown Dragon
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Enchantment Mirror Skill (Ancient) now works as intended.
- Sigil of Rebirth will now no longer allow the dragon to revive if the Sigil had been Subdued when it was defeated.
- Visual issues with the Quest Reward screen has been fixed and will now work correctly.
- Fixed an issue that caused Sigil Synergy activation text to appear incorrectly.
- Fixed the issue that caused players to get stuck on the Divine/Ancient Enchantment Materials reward claim screen after winning an Enchantment League battle.
- "Top Dragons" will now correctly take changed Sigils into account.
- The 'Breed' button in the Blitz Breeding screen will now work as intended.
- Dragon Card Pieces will now be counted properly in the claim screen, meaning duplicates of the same Dragon will now be displayed as counting properly rather than displaying the current total of card pieces on both (or all) cards.
- Connection issues when accessing the Clan MVP screen have been resolved.
- Fixed an issue with the Sigil tutorial that caused some players to get stuck due to precise tap/click needed.
- Added a timer to the promotional period of the Dragonmaster Pass purchase screen.
Other Updates[edit | edit source]
Release 1.0 • Update 1.1 • Update 1.2 • Update 1.3 • Update 1.4 • Update 1.5 • Update 1.6 • Update 1.7 • Update 1.8 • Update 1.9 • Update 2.0 • Update 2.1 • Update 2.2 • Update 2.3 • Update 2.4 • Update 2.5 • Update 2.6 • Update 2.7 • Update 2.8 • Update 2.9 • Update 3.0 • Update 3.1 • Update 3.2 • Update 3.3 • Update 3.4 • Update 3.5 • Update 3.6 • Update 3.7 • Update 3.8 • Update 3.9 • Update 4.0 • Update 4.1 • Update 4.2 • Update 4.3 • Update 4.4 • Update 4.5 • Update 4.6 • Update 4.7 • Update 4.8 • Update 4.9 • Update 5.0 • Update 5.1 • Update 5.2 • Update 5.3 • Update 5.4 • Update 5.5 • Update 5.6 • Update 5.7 • Update 5.8 • Update 5.9 • Update 6.0 • Update 6.1