From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
|Hi! Yes I'm new here, but I am an experienced Wikipedia user/writer. In case you have read some of my texts here, you might have noticed English is not my native language, Dutch is. In case you might have questions: just ask. If you want a quick answer: ask on my Dutch Wikipedia page, just hit the button Kopje toevoegen. I don't mind of you write me in English.|
Welcome to the Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki! Thank you for taking your time to contribute!
Here are a few tips to help you become an even better editor:
- Wiki Quick Reference Guide - To guide your way around the wiki as a viewer/subscriber.
- Manual of Style - Editor's guide.
- Code of Conduct - The wiki's policy and rules.
- Wiki Friend Page - Add yourself if you're looking for in-game friends.
- FAQ and Wiki FAQ for answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
- Wiki Support to ask questions.
To help fill in missing content, you can check visit:
- Descriptions Needed
- Copy editing articles.
Commenting on Talk and User Talk pages is different than commenting in the forums:
- Only add comments on Talk (Discussion) pages or the Wiki Support page.
- Always sign/date your comment by typing four tildes:
- Start a new comment thread at the bottom of the page via Actions > Edit (Source) and typing
==Topic title==followed by the topic text on the next line.
- To reply to a comment in an existing thread, click the Edit (Source) link next to the topic you want to reply to. Scroll to the bottom and begin your comment with one colon ( : ) per each level it needs to be indented (remember to sign your comment):
Thread post - (no colon)text(signature) ~~~~
1st reply - : (one colon)text(signature) ~~~~
2nd reply - :: (two colons)text(signature) ~~~~
- Thanks Cryscryb2, I don't write often, but I do like to expand the descriptions and share my knowledge. Dqfn13 (talk) 14:42, 12 June 2020 (UTC)
- Soukupmi replied to you on Template talk:News and was going to upgrade your user rights if you emailed him with the link provided in his signature... I don't think he heard back from you though. Are you still intending to edit on the wiki? If so and you want your privileges upgraded, please take a look at that page and respond to him via email from there, thanks! :) Cryscryb2 (talk) (email) 01:57, 12 July 2020 (UTC)