From Dragon Mania Legends Wiki
Welcome to the Dragon Mania Legends Wiki! Thank you for taking your time to contribute!
While you are already doing a great job at editing the wiki together with us, here are a few tips to help you become an even better editor:
- Wiki Quick Reference Guide - To guide your way around the wiki.
- Manual of Style - Guide on writing and editing properly, using templates, naming conventions, and more.
- Dragon Article Model - Guide for writing dragon descriptions and dragon page items.
- Code of Conduct - The wiki's policy and rules.
- Wiki Friend Page - Add yourself if you're looking for in-game friends.
- FAQ, Wiki FAQ, and Wiki Support - To ask questions.
If you want to help out with missing content, you can check the Editing Central and provide the wiki with it:
- Descriptions Needed
- Articles needing maintenance
- Codex Entries Needed
- A list of pages that are needed on the wiki
- A list of images that are needed on the wiki
Commenting on Talk and User Talk pages is different than commenting in the forums. Follow these steps to make comments on a members' user talk pages.
- Only add comments on Talk (Discussion) pages or the Wiki Support page.
- Always sign/date your comment by typing four tildes:
- Start a new comment thread at the bottom of the page via Actions > Edit Source and typing ==Topic title== followed by the topic text on the next line.
- To reply to a comment in an existing thread, click the Edit Source link next to the topic you want to reply on. Scroll to the bottom of the edit box and begin your comment with one colon ( : ) per each level it needs to be indented (remember to sign your comment with 4 tildes
Thread post - (no colon)text(signature) ~~~~
1st reply - : (one colon)text(signature) ~~~~
2nd reply - :: (two colons)text(signature) ~~~~
Just wanted to stop in and say thanks for adding descriptions, much appreciated! :) Cryscryb2 21:00, 30 October 2019 (UTC)
- Yes, thank you. Your contributions are greatly appreciated. I look forward to seeing many more of your Dragon descriptions. Going forward, please remember not to assign gender (he/she) in your descriptions, unless the name of the Dragon designates one gender over the other, as the description should be suited to both since most Dragons could be either gender. I know it can be hard not to, I've caught myself a few times! Thanks again! --~*Kimberly*~--(talk) 22:07, 30 October 2019 (UTC)