From Dragon Mania Legends Wiki
Welcome to the Dragon Mania Legends Wiki! Thank you for taking your time to contribute!
While you are already doing a great job at editing the wiki together with us, here are a few tips to help you become an even better editor:
- Wiki Quick Reference Guide - To guide your way around the wiki.
- Manual of Style - Guide on writing and editing properly, using templates, naming conventions, and more.
- Dragon Article Model - Guide for writing dragon descriptions and dragon page items.
- Code of Conduct - The wiki's policy and rules.
- Wiki Friend Page - Add yourself if you're looking for in-game friends.
- FAQ, Wiki FAQ, and Wiki Support - To ask questions.
If you want to help out with missing content, you can check the Editing Central and provide the wiki with it:
- Descriptions Needed
- Articles needing maintenance
- Codex Entries Needed
- A list of pages that are needed on the wiki
- A list of images that are needed on the wiki
Commenting on Talk and User Talk pages is different than commenting in the forums. Follow these steps to make comments on a members' user talk pages.
- Only add comments on Talk (Discussion) pages or the Wiki Support page.
- Always sign/date your comment by typing four tildes:
- Start a new comment thread at the bottom of the page via Actions > Edit Source and typing ==Topic title== followed by the topic text on the next line.
- To reply to a comment in an existing thread, click the Edit Source link next to the topic you want to reply on. Scroll to the bottom of the edit box and begin your comment with one colon ( : ) per each level it needs to be indented (remember to sign your comment with 4 tildes
Thread post - (no colon)text(signature) ~~~~
1st reply - : (one colon)text(signature) ~~~~
2nd reply - :: (two colons)text(signature) ~~~~
what kind of supplement you've added to LocalSettings.php
If you don't mind, you can tell me which addons you have added to the LocalSettings.php file, I just want to create a wiki like you do for Russian-speaking people only. Thank you in advance, I don't need the file itself just to name them
I can tell you why I started making wikis on the wikimedia engine, because the translator is a machine translator and that's why it's a bad translation, and you know that a lot of people don't understand machine translation, so I started making wikis like yours only in Russian, and I'd also like to know what kind of hosting you have or your own server? thanks in advance|- unsigned comment from GerminisDragon (talk)
- We have a close collaboration with GameLoft, whereas if you or anyone else want(s) to use ANY of the official images on your own wiki site you will have to ASK GAMELOFT (eg. Andras in the Forum via Personal Message (PM)).
Also we have our own server.
And read up about MediaWiki on how to configure and run a wiki.| -- SoukupMi -- (talk / EMail) 20:55, 6 June 2019 (UTC)
- My wiki is already running and I am now fully configuring the wiki on the local server and I want to understand which add-on you are using to make the features work the way you do, such as DragonBox or DragonSwitch. (so that you can switch between pictures)- unsigned comment from GerminisDragon (talk)