From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
Welcome to the Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki! Thank you for taking your time to contribute!
Here are a few tips to help you become an even better editor:
- Wiki Quick Reference Guide - To guide your way around the wiki as a viewer/subscriber.
- Manual of Style - Editor's guide.
- Code of Conduct - The wiki's policy and rules.
- Wiki Friend Page - Add yourself if you're looking for in-game friends.
- FAQ and Wiki FAQ for answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
- Wiki Support to ask questions.
To help fill in missing content, you can check visit:
- Descriptions Needed
- Copy editing articles.
Commenting on Talk and User Talk pages is different than commenting in the forums:
- Only add comments on Talk (Discussion) pages or the Wiki Support page.
- Always sign/date your comment by typing four tildes:
- Start a new comment thread at the bottom of the page via Actions > Edit (Source) and typing
==Topic title==followed by the topic text on the next line.
- To reply to a comment in an existing thread, click the Edit (Source) link next to the topic you want to reply to. Scroll to the bottom and begin your comment with one colon ( : ) per each level it needs to be indented (remember to sign your comment):
Thread post - (no colon)text(signature) ~~~~
1st reply - : (one colon)text(signature) ~~~~
2nd reply - :: (two colons)text(signature) ~~~~
Hi. I noticed that you took a whole workload of removing the old Switch templates from the dragon pages.
What you don't know is that this weekend (hopefully) a cleaning script will purge all dragon pages, so it's not necessary to carry on with this tedious task.
Nevertheless a huge Thank you from our team.
- I also want to thank you for taking this titanic task upon yourself! Even though an automated cleaning is planned for the weekend, the pages will still look less bloated and chaotic until then. I know how it is to manually edit hundreds of pages on one's own, so you have my regards. Keep the the awesome work because the wiki needs editors like you to keep it alive and up to date! │Star-Warden│ 18:58, 19 September 2018 (UTC)
- Hello there! Thank you for your enthusiasm in helping the wiki, but unfortunately your edits on certain pages are interfering with ongoing work. So it is my suggestion that you focus only on Divine dragons, since work on the rest of the pages is in progress (and is automated, hence the conflict with edits you made). See you around. --Blazing Aquila-- 16:23, 22 September 2018 (UTC)