From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
|It is now 4:19 where I live.|
Commenting on user talk pages is different than commenting in the forums. Just follow these steps to make comments on a members' user talk pages.
- thanks - I'm trying to give something back to where I found so much information |-- SoukupMi -- (talk)| 18:33, 29 July 2017 (UTC)
Costume Quest Super Event
Hello. From Levels 2 through 6 in this event, one path has been excluded in each level, both on the tables and on the maps (numbered chests). I was wondering if I should bother fixing them, which needs the maps to be corrected and re-uploaded, or if I should just leave it alone since it's an old event. Skye (talk) 19:06, 11 December 2017 (UTC)
- Thank you for pointing this out. For this event, the paths with opponents were numbered on the map and table while those without opponents were left unnumbered. --~*Kimberly*~--(talk) 19:26, 11 December 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks for clarifying, Kimberly, didn't notice that, as I was just going by the usual format these events use for such tables. Soukupmi, if you still want to adjust the maps, I can fiddle with the rest. Thank you for your answer. Skye (talk) 19:51, 11 December 2017 (UTC)
Just in case there is any question about it: Of course you can use any text and media which I post on the forum, and transform and adapt it in any way you find suitable. I would add more here myself, it is just hard to find the time. - unsigned comment from Holtor (talk)
- Appreciate it. Only officially released information is allowed in the wiki, just to be clear on that. Also please sign your edit next time using the ~. | -- SoukupMi -- (talk) 11:30, 14 March 2019 (UTC)
Divine Enchantment Information
I noticed the required materials to enchant the Divine dragons is incorrect. The page says all elements require 21 pieces for a dragon to get 5 stars. It should be 21/28/28. 6th Star should be 22/30/30 and 7th star should be 23/32/32. I was gonna make the change but I don't have the permissions to edit template pages. Thanks!!- unsigned comment from JZD (talk)
- Thanks - I fixed it
And please sign next time using the ~.| -- SoukupMi -- (talk) 20:26, 25 March 2019 (UTC)
Hello Soukupmi. You asked that I private message you however after an experience on another forum recently I'd prefer to keep my contact details private and prefer communication to occur via my talk page if possible. Was there something in particular you wanted to discuss? Thank you in advance for your understanding! :) Cryscryb2 (talk) 03:54, 7 April 2019 (UTC)
The last update I requested on the talkpage of Star Warden, but you did the update. Could you please add Update 4.7? I've already written the article. Thank you in advance. Dqfn13 (talk) 21:36, 26 July 2019 (UTC)
- will do - thanks.| -- SoukupMi -- (talk / EMail) 22:31, 26 July 2019 (UTC)
Dragon image sizes
For Dragonmaster Season Milstones: Ursine, Serpentine, Upright = 40, Flying = 50, others = 70px
You're doing a great job already and I'll keep you in mind. It would be great if you can stay on the lookout for the Sale Whale, though we don't know when it will arrive. And continue those cross-checkings as you did up to now.
thanks | -- SoukupMi -- (talk / EMail) 21:57, 3 March 2021 (UTC)
Question about your wiki
First, let me introduce myself, my name is Thomas (aka Tbarbe3) and I am an administrator of the DMK wiki (https://dmk.fandom.com/wiki/Magic_Kingdoms). I am sending you this message to ask you what type is your wiki, it looks a lot like Fandom Wiki but better. Our wiki is currently on Fandom but we would like to do something similar to yours before Gameloft adds our wiki link to its game as planned.
If you wish to contact me otherwise here is my discord: Tbarbe3#0456
See you soon!
Tbarbe3 (talk) 18:20, 20 March 2021 (UTC)
- Hey and welcome.
While I fill the wiki with contents a lot, Crys is the wiki style and server mastermind. So I pointed her to this thread.
If there are other questions you might have, I'll happily answer those.
| -- SoukupMi -- (talk / EMail) 21:03, 20 March 2021 (UTC)