From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
Welcome to the Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki! Thank you for taking your time to contribute!
Here are a few tips to help you become an even better editor:
- Wiki Quick Reference Guide - To guide your way around the wiki as a viewer/subscriber.
- Manual of Style - Editor's guide.
- Code of Conduct - The wiki's policy and rules.
- Wiki Friend Page - Add yourself if you're looking for in-game friends.
- FAQ and Wiki FAQ for answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
- Wiki Support to ask questions.
To help fill in missing content, you can check visit:
- Descriptions Needed
- Copy editing articles.
Commenting on Talk and User Talk pages is different than commenting in the forums:
- Only add comments on Talk (Discussion) pages or the Wiki Support page.
- Always sign/date your comment by typing four tildes:
- Start a new comment thread at the bottom of the page via Actions > Edit (Source) and typing
==Topic title==followed by the topic text on the next line.
- To reply to a comment in an existing thread, click the Edit (Source) link next to the topic you want to reply to. Scroll to the bottom and begin your comment with one colon ( : ) per each level it needs to be indented (remember to sign your comment):
Thread post - (no colon)text(signature) ~~~~
1st reply - : (one colon)text(signature) ~~~~
2nd reply - :: (two colons)text(signature) ~~~~
Hey. Thank you for your recent fix on the Elements article! I saw you were having troubles on how to do it more efficiently. If you ever want to bring the state of a page to how it was before a recent edit, just click 'view history' at the top of the page, then click 'undo' next to the bad edit. This will undo the previous change that person made. │Star-Warden│ 08:19, 10 April 2017 (UTC)
Reply: No problem, I had an issue as I went straight for the correct, and not realising it included deleted information, and also not realising there was an undo option in general, when I finally got round to doing it, it was giving me error messages and telling me I couldn't undo on your version. Somehow I sorted it. Hopefully won't need to correct again. P.S. Was messing around with the coding for signature, complicated, but got one for this.
│Vorteka - #SmileMore │ 05:31, 13 April 2017 (GMT) │