From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
Welcome to the Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki! Thank you for taking your time to contribute!
Here are a few tips to help you become an even better editor:
- Wiki Quick Reference Guide - To guide your way around the wiki as a viewer/subscriber.
- Manual of Style - Editor's guide.
- Code of Conduct - The wiki's policy and rules.
- Wiki Friend Page - Add yourself if you're looking for in-game friends.
- FAQ and Wiki FAQ for answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
- Wiki Support to ask questions.
To help fill in missing content, you can check visit:
- Descriptions Needed
- Copy editing articles.
Commenting on Talk and User Talk pages is different than commenting in the forums:
- Only add comments on Talk (Discussion) pages or the Wiki Support page.
- Always sign/date your comment by typing four tildes:
- Start a new comment thread at the bottom of the page via Actions > Edit (Source) and typing
==Topic title==followed by the topic text on the next line.
- To reply to a comment in an existing thread, click the Edit (Source) link next to the topic you want to reply to. Scroll to the bottom and begin your comment with one colon ( : ) per each level it needs to be indented (remember to sign your comment):
Thread post - (no colon)text(signature) ~~~~
1st reply - : (one colon)text(signature) ~~~~
2nd reply - :: (two colons)text(signature) ~~~~
Thanks for the the great job you are already doing with editing the wiki together with us.
It would be great though if you could use the preview buttons a bit more so that the minor changes are not that many.
But again - thanks for contributing, you have an eye for it.- unsigned comment from soukupmi (talk)
As you are regularly working on the wiki I wanted to know if you could think of becoming a moderator. If so, please contact me.
Thx | -- SoukupMi -- (talk / EMail) 23:07, 2 July 2019 (UTC)