From Dragon Mania Legends Wiki
Damage Leech can be learned by all Ancient Dragons. It is an active offensive skill that inflicts negative status effects by reducing the amount of damage an opponent can cause and increases the caster's damage by the same amount.
The damage reduction caused by Damage Leech does not negate or reduce the effectiveness of Dark Clouds, Stone Shield, Shade of Oneself or Wisdom of the Ancients nor does it reduce damage from Vengeful Sword or Death Mark.
This skill can be used multiple times by one caster, but only the duration is prolonged. However, its mastery is stackable when used by different casters.
Level 1-5[edit | edit source]
The caster reduces target's base damage by x and deals x more damage over 2 turns.
Skill effectiveness is based on caster's Dragon's Attack Strength (DAS)
- Level 1: Reduces target's base damage and deals more damage by 5% DAS
- 15 Scrolls, 600,000 Gold, 2 minutes
- Level 2: Reduces target's base damage and deals more damage by 10% DAS
- 20 Scrolls, 1,140,000 Gold, 10 minutes
- Level 3: Reduces target's base damage and deals more damage by 20% DAS
- 30 Scrolls, 1,900,000 Gold, 1 hour
- Level 4: Reduces target's base damage and deals more damage by 30% DAS
- 45 Scrolls, 3,000,000 Gold, 3 hours
- Level 5: Reduces target's base damage and deals more damage by 40% DAS
- 60 Scrolls, 4,000,000 Gold, 6 hours
Level 6[edit | edit source]
Reduces target damage and deals more damage by 50% DAS.
- Enchantment Mirror - In addition to reducing the target's damage, this mastery steals all positive effects from target dragon while transferring all negative effects from the caster to the target dragon.
- Mass Leech - Allied dragons have their damage increased by 25% of the damage drained from the target enemy for 2 turns.
- 75 Scrolls, 8,500,000 Gold, 12 hours