Difference between revisions of "Gold"
From Dragon Mania Legends Wiki
m (→Earning Gold)
m (→Earning Gold: replaced: Friend System → Social System)
|Line 97:||Line 97:|
|Receiving from friends through [[
|Receiving from friends through [[System#Gifting|gifting]]
Latest revision as of 17:26, 13 February 2020
This article is about the currency. For other uses, see Gold (disambiguation).
Gold is the standard in-game currency. It can be earned and used in various ways. The amount of Gold a user can currently hold is limited to 2,147,483,647. After reaching this amount, any aquired Gold will be sent to the Trainer's Gold Purse in the inventory . The purse can hold unlimited Gold and it can be claimed whenever needed. The main method for obtaining Gold is collection from the Habitats in which Dragons reside. There are, however, many other ways to earn Gold.
|Method||Lowest Amount||Highest Amount||Notes|
|Collecting Gold from Habitats||1||100,000||Highest amount based on a single, maximum-leveled Shadow Habitat while VIP Status is active|
|Petting Dragons||20||44,000||The amount depends on the Dragon's level|
|Owning Boss Dragons||+10%||+280%||They do not produce Gold, but increase the rate of income from regular Dragons|
|Events||500||2,250,000||Amount depends on the Level Modifier|
|Participating in the Dragon League||100||1,500,000||Amount depends on the Level Modifier and league|
|Exploring ruins||1,500||850,000||Amount depends on the ruin and the chest obtained from it|
|Selling Dragons||50||97,750||The selling price depends on the breeding time of the Dragon.|
|Selling buildings and decorations||12||1,250,000||For most buildings and decorations the selling price is 25% of the buying price, while for Habitats it is 25% of the total value of the Habitat|
|Random treasure chests on the Campaign Map||11,000||150,000||Amount depends on the level of the Trainer|
|Owned mines in Normal Mode||1||35,000|
|Winning battles on the Campaign Map||100||2,852,000||Amount varies in accordance with the quest fought; an additional 50% is added when VIP Status is active|
|Winning battles in the Clockwork Dungeon||1,500||82,500||Amount depends on the Level Modifier; an additional 50% is added when VIP Status is active|
|Milestones for the Totem of Friendship||15,000||750,000||Amount depends on the Level Modifier|
|Milestones for the Dragon Collector Leaderboard||10,000||30,000,000||Amount depends on the Level Modifier|
|Daily Prizes||1,000||300,000||Amount depends on the day and on the VIP Status|
|Daily Tasks||2,500||150,000||Amount depends on the multiplier|
|Receiving from friends through gifting||1,000||15,000||Amount depends on the Level Modifier|
|Receiving from Gift Giver||5,000||20,000|
|Playing Otto's Lotto||100||18,750||Amount depends on the Level Modifier and wheel|
|In exchange for watching videos after winning a battle on the Campaign Map||2,000||30,000||Amount depends on the Level Modifier; there is a pre-set number of how many videos can be watched per day|
|At random after reaching the maximum level||10,000|
|In exchange for Gems||20,000||45,000,000||Amount depends on the Level Modifier and size of the chosen package|
|Various in-game promotions||Variable amount||Promotions can be offered either in exchange for Gems or real currency|
- The selling cost of buildings and decorations purchased with Gold is 25% of the buying price. For Habitats, the selling price is 25% of the total amount of Gold spent on building and upgrading them. For example, the Fountain of Youth costs 200,000 Gold, thus its selling price is 50,000 Gold (200,000 / 4) whereas a Level 4 Fire Habitat has a selling price of 7,025 Gold because upgrading it to that level costs a total of 28,100 Gold (100 + 2,000 + 8,000 + 18,000). If the resulting amount has decimals, the final digit will be rounded down.
- The selling cost of decorations that cost Dungeon Tokens is 25% of the buying price which is then converted to Gold. For example, the Sword Sculpture costs 50 Dungeon Tokens, thus its selling price is 12 Gold (50 / 4). If the resulting amount has decimals, the final digit will be rounded down.
- With very few exceptions, the selling cost of buildings and decorations that cost Gems is calculated by multiplying the buying price by 125 and then converting it to Gold. For example, the Boss Habitat costs 50 Gems, thus its selling price is 6,250 Gold (50 * 125) while the Golden Pavilion costs 20 Gems, thus its selling price is 2,500 Gold (20 * 125).
The selling cost of Dragons is determined by their breeding time and is calculated as follows:
RoundUpTo50(0.5*(BreedingTimeInMinutes^1.4) + BreedingTimeInMinutes)
- Boiling Dragon's breeding time in minutes is 240.
(0.5*(240^1.4) + 240) = 1,314 - the last two digits are then rounded by 50 = 1,350 Gold
- Cyborg Dragon's breeding time in minutes is 600.
(0.5*(600^1.4) + 600) = 4,475 - the last two digits are then rounded by 50 = 4,500 Gold
- Storm Dragon's breeding time in minutes is 1,320.
(0.5*(1320^1.4) + 1320) = 13,008 - the last two digits are then rounded by 50 = 13,050 Gold
The following Dragons do not follow the formula and thus have their own selling price:
- All Boss Dragons (their selling price is that of their regular counterpart)
- Earth Dragon
- Fire Dragon
- Prairie Dragon
- Tribal Dragon
- Water Dragon
- Wind Dragon
|Method||Lowest Amount||Highest Amount||Notes|
|Purchasing Dragons||100||1,500,000||Only Base Dragons can be bought with Gold|
|Purchasing Habitats, Temples, Farms, and other buildings||100||25,000,000|
|Upgrading Habitats, Temples, Farms||2,000||43,500,000|
|Unlocking/upgrading the Dragon Academy||2,500||4,000,000|
|Purchasing spots in the Dragon Vault||5,000||100,000,000|
|Creating and modifying Clans||150,000||1,500,000||The amounts are fixed, the first (lowest) being for modifications, the second (highest) for creating|
|Awakening the second Element of Legendary and Divine Dragons||750,000|
|Growing Food||15||3,600,000||Amount depends on the type of Food|
|Training Dragons||200||500,000||Amount depends on the Dragon's level|
|Training the skills of Dragons||3,000||5,600,000|
|Refreshing the opponent selection choice in the Enchantment League||1,000||50,000||Amount depends on the league the Trainer is in|
|Enchanting Dragons||50,000||5,000,000||Amount depends on the Enchantment Level|
|As a requirement in Gold Spending Events||1||∞||Amount determined by the spender|