From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
Welcome to the Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki! Thank you for taking your time to contribute!
Here are a few tips to help you become an even better editor:
- Wiki Quick Reference Guide - To guide your way around the wiki as a viewer/subscriber.
- Manual of Style - Editor's guide.
- Code of Conduct - The wiki's policy and rules.
- Wiki Friend Page - Add yourself if you're looking for in-game friends.
- FAQ and Wiki FAQ for answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
- Wiki Support to ask questions.
To help fill in missing content, you can check visit:
- Descriptions Needed
- Copy editing articles.
Commenting on Talk and User Talk pages is different than commenting in the forums:
- Only add comments on Talk (Discussion) pages or the Wiki Support page.
- Always sign/date your comment by typing four tildes:
- Start a new comment thread at the bottom of the page via Actions > Edit (Source) and typing
==Topic title==followed by the topic text on the next line.
- To reply to a comment in an existing thread, click the Edit (Source) link next to the topic you want to reply to. Scroll to the bottom and begin your comment with one colon ( : ) per each level it needs to be indented (remember to sign your comment):
Thread post - (no colon)text(signature) ~~~~
1st reply - : (one colon)text(signature) ~~~~
2nd reply - :: (two colons)text(signature) ~~~~
- Hello, Major. I've noticed you have made some contributions recently to help us out with information that has not gone live yet. While we appreciate the effort, this is a practice we do not follow. We have an agreement with Gameloft in regard to this which allows us to get information and original image renders so that we can provide timely and accurate information on the wiki. By data mining and/or posting unreleased information on this site, you risk voiding this agreement. NEVER add information or images regarding content that has not been released by Gameloft yet.--~*Kimberly*~--(talk) 15:36, 21 February 2020 (UTC)