From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
Revision as of 23:50, 16 May 2023 by CrystalClear (talk | contribs) (Update a bit to clarify that the modes are part of this but they have their own pages. Mark as updated)
Dragolandia is the mystical realm in which Dragon Mania Legends takes place, and where Dragons and humans reside together. The land consists of two primary maps:
- The Archipelago (a group of islands), which serve as the Player's home base.
- Most Archipelago islands are for Trainers to raise and train their Dragons on; the exception being one unnamed island, south-east of the Main Island, that holds buildings enabling the Trainer to interact with other Trainers.
- See Islands for more information.
- The Campaign Map, made up of islands with forts and mines that must be reclaimed from enemies.
- Various characters wage a war for control of the land, in different battle difficulty modes, with the Vikings and the Tyrants as the villainous characters. Trainers must successfully collaborate with the heroes of the game to retake occupied areas, thus driving back the enemy forces and restoring peace to the land. Both sides make use of the Dragons' abilities and powers in these ongoing battles.
- See the Campaign Map for more information about the different Campaign Map modes, including:
- Normal Mode.
- Heroic Mode.
- Nightmare Mode.
- Sigil Campaign (a temporary, time-limited event map and event series only).
See Campaign Map for more information about the Campaign Map and its different modes.
History[edit source | edit]
- Update 1.0: Introduced.