From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
|This Ancient Portal leads to the Outer Isles, a land of battles to win and treasures to claim.|
|Enables the Trainer to travel from the Archipelago to the Campaign Map.|
7 x 7
Building Functions[edit source | VE]
The following function buttons appear when the building is selected:
- – Upgrade, for upgrading the building.
- – Travel, for traveling to the Campaign Map and its different modes.
- / – Appearance, for swapping the portal between default and Golden Portal appearance (appears at VIP Level 11+)
Upgrading[edit source | VE]
To upgrade the structure, select the portal, press the button, then the Instant Upgrade button. Each time the Portal is upgraded, both the Portal Energy and the Arena Energy replenish. Portal level does not affect the 'base' amount of Arena Energy, that amount is only affected by VIP Status.
Portal size is 7x7 squares, regardless of level, making it the largest movable building. Additionally, the building's appearance stays the same regardless of level.
|Portal Level||Upgrade Cost||Maximum Energy||Experience|
|Level 1||Starting Level||3 Energy||None|
|Level 2||50||4 Energy||550|
|Level 3||100||5 Energy||1,110|
|Level 4||150||6 Energy||1,660|
|Level 5||250||7 Energy||2,770|
|Level 6||500||8 Energy||5,500|
|Level 7||750||9 Energy||8,330|
Traveling[edit source | VE]
Golden Portal[edit source | VE]
Trainers of VIP Level 11 and above can switch between the normal appearance of the Portal and a golden variant . The Golden Portal serves no purpose apart from aesthetic enhancement. This option can be used when the VIP Status is inactive.
Visiting Location[edit source | VE]
Though visiting is not done through the Ancient Portal, the portal still serves as an "anchor" of sorts when visiting another Trainer's island; the visitor lands on (visually) whatever island the portal is placed on. By default, the portal is placed on the Main Island, but can be moved to other locations.
Moving[edit source | VE]
A single object is moved by pressing and holding it until move options activate, indicated by X buttons below it and colored move arrows on each side. Green move arrows indicate sufficient placeable space, grey arrows indicate not enough. Moved the object by dragging, tapping the move arrows, or tapping the destination, then pressing . A moved is cancelled by pressing X.
- Select one or more objects to move them at the same time.
- Swap two objects by selecting them and tapping .
- Store multiple objects in inventory by selecting them and tapping (eligible buildings/objects only).
Dragging or tapping does not move objects in Edit Mode, the initial state is selection-only; instead, tapping the button enables dragging or tapping, the base of all objects turn green or grey indicating if there's enough placeable space to move the items to as a unit.
History[edit source | VE]
- Update 3.2: Increased the VIP Level at which the golden form of the Portal is unlocked from Level 5 to Level 11.
- Update 2.4: Added a level 7 upgrade.
- Update 1.9: Added a Golden Portal appearance variant which can be changed after VIP Level 5 and above.