From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
|This Ancient Portal leads to the Outer Isles, a land of battles to win and treasures to claim.|
|Enables the Trainer to travel from the Archipelago to the Campaign Map.|
7 x 7
The following function buttons appear when the building is selected:
- – Upgrade, for upgrading the building (appears if upgrades are available).
- – Travel, for traveling to the Campaign Map and its different modes.
- / – Appearance, for toggling between the portal between default and Golden Portal appearance (appears at VIP Level 11+)
- – Information, provides an information panel (appears when fully upgraded).
To upgrade the structure, select the portal, press the button, then the Instant Upgrade button. Each time the Portal is upgraded, both the Portal Energy and the Arena Energy replenish. Portal level does not affect the 'base' amount of Arena Energy, that amount is only affected by VIP Status.
The Portal size is 7x7 squares, regardless of level, making it the largest movable building. Additionally, the building's appearance stays the same regardless of level.
|Portal Level||Upgrade Cost||Maximum Energy||Experience|
|Level 1||Starting Level||3 Energy||None|
|Level 2||50||4 Energy||550|
|Level 3||100||5 Energy||1,110|
|Level 4||150||6 Energy||1,660|
|Level 5||250||7 Energy||2,770|
|Level 6||500||8 Energy||5,500|
|Level 7||750||9 Energy||8,330|
Trainers of VIP Level 11 and above can switch between the normal appearance of the Portal and a golden variant by pressing either button, which toggles between the two. The Golden Portal is a skin for the Ancient Portal, it serves no purpose apart from aesthetic enhancement. The Golden Portal option can be used when VIP Status is inactive, as once obtained it is a permanent benefit regardless of VIP Status.
The Information button, when pressed, provides information about the portal's current level. This button only appears once the portal is fully upgraded, though the same information can be seen at prior levels by pressing the Upgrade button.
Though visiting is not done through the Ancient Portal, the portal still serves as an "anchor" of sorts when visiting another Trainer's island; the visitor lands on (visually) whatever island the portal is placed on. By default, the portal is placed on the Main Island, but can be moved to other locations.
A single object is moved by pressing and holding it until move options activate, indicated by X buttons below it and colored move arrows on each side. Green move arrows indicate sufficient placeable space, grey arrows indicate not enough. Moved the object by dragging, tapping the move arrows, or tapping the destination, then pressing . A moved is cancelled by pressing X.
- Select one or more objects to move them at the same time.
- Swap two objects by selecting them and tapping .
- Store multiple objects in inventory by selecting them and tapping (eligible buildings/objects only).
Dragging or tapping does not move objects in Edit Mode, the initial state is selection-only; instead, tapping the button enables dragging or tapping, the base of all objects turn green or grey indicating if there's enough placeable space to move the items to as a unit.
- Update 3.2: Increased the VIP Level at which the golden form of the Portal is unlocked from Level 5 to Level 11.
- Update 2.4: Added a level 7 upgrade.
- Update 1.9: Added a Golden Portal appearance variant which can be changed after VIP Level 5 and above.