Arena (Enchanted Arena)
From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
See Dragon League for detailed information on the competition hosted inside the Arena.
|Face elite dragon teams of other players for everlasting glory and treasure beyond measure. Triumph in Arena battles to win Trophies and get promoted to higher leagues for better prizes, such as Enchantment Materials from League 3!|
|Allows Trainers to face other Trainers in Battle in to compete in the Dragon League.|
8 x 8
The Arena, also known as the Enchanted Arena, is the physical building that houses Dragon League battle competitions. The building is located on the smaller island branching from the Main Island (situated next to the Clan Fortress and Totem of Friendship).
Selecting the building opens the Dragon League interface, the building has no additional functions apart from serving as a physical location shortcut to the interface.
See Dragon League for more information.
The Arena consists of an octagonal stone pit dug into the ground, with a rim consisting of wooden planks. On the floor of sand sit a pair of crossed swords – one red and one blue. The entrance to the Arena is flanked on either side by a blue pillar of stone. There is also a golden dragon statue sitting atop a stone pillar on two of the side planks in the rear.
Upgrading, Selling & Storing
The Arena cannot be upgraded, sold, or stored in Inventory .
Unlike some buildings, the Arena is permanently fixed in place, it cannot be moved.
- Dragon League, for the battle competition that takes place in the Arena.
- Battle (System), for an overview of battle mechanics and venues.
- Enchantment System, the interface that houses all Enchantment-related menus and functions (except Ascension).
- Enchantment Chests, chests awarded in the Dragon League that give Enchantment Materials.
- Update 6.4: Made tweaks to the interface.
- Update 6.2: Renamed Arena to Enchanted Arena (when the Enchantment League was merged with Dragon League) and made League Idols no longer connected to the current league.
- Update 1.4: Added two League Idols to the building, each holding a shield representing the Trainer’s current league.
- Update 1.0: Introduced.