From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
Arcade Events are limited-time competitions in which Trainers offer requested items to event Dragons to earn points, reach individual milestones, earn prizes, and compete against each other.
Synopsis[edit source | edit]
- Complete tasks to earn event currency.
- Use event currency to fill the arcade machine tubes with event items.
- Gift event items from the machine tubes to event Dragon to fulfill their requests, and earn Happy Dragon points.
- Time the gifting of items strategically to activate the bonus Frenzy mode and earn 3x the points.
- Reach event milestones by collecting the required Happy Dragon points for each milestone.
Mechanics[edit source | edit]
Every eight hours, from the beginning of the event, Trainers can complete tasks to earn currency specific to the event. The currency is used to fill three separate arcade machine tubes. Each tube holds three random items, and can be refilled in exchange for more currency once empty.
Four random event Dragons are shown, each requesting items, the number of which generally increases based on the Dragon's rarity. Items exiting the bottom row of the tubes may be given to these Dragons, provided they match their request(s). If the available items don't match any of the Dragon's requests, the Trash All button can be pressed to trash all items in all tubes. Each tube can then be manually refilled in exchange for event currency, or a Dragon can be refreshed by pressing the Refresh button, and waiting one hour. Gems can be used to skip the requisite refresh waiting period.
After a Dragon's requested items are all gifted to them, Happy Dragon points are awarded, and that Dragon is immediately replaced by a different one. The points awarded are added to the Trainer's overall score. Gifting the Joker item to any Dragon immediately fills all of that Dragon's item requests, and awards Happy Dragon points. These Joker items appear at random, with a 5% probability, and one is guaranteed to appear after every 25 items spawned.
Gifting an item to Dragons adds 10 points to the Frenzy Meter. While seeking to fill the meter, its acquired points decrease every second by 1 point, regardless if the event is played or not. Points are either accumulated until the maximum of 300 is reached, activating a bonus Frenzy mode, or until the meter runs out. Frenzy mode awards 3x the points for a duration of 60 seconds.
History[edit source | edit]
- Update 7.2: Changed Dragon's Delight rarity drop values due to the introduction of the Tyrant Element.
- Update 6.6: Changed Dragon's Delight rarity drop values due to the introduction of the Primal Element.
- Increased the probability of lower rarity Dragons in Dragon's Delight, decreased that of Epic, and doubled that of Legendary.
- Raised the cost of filling Dragon's Delight tubes from 50 to 60.
- Lowered the Dragon's Delight Frenzy bar threshold from 600 to 500, but made it fill slower (from 30 to 10 points per item).
- Update 6.4: Increased Dragon's Delight chance for higher rarity Dragons, decreased the chance for lower rarity Dragons.
- Decreased the score for higher rarity Dragon's Delight dragons in line with higher frequency of their appearance.
- Adjusted Dragon's Delight event milestone requirements higher, as it is possible to score more points.
- Update 6.3: Increased Dragon's Delight Frenzy bar's points per item from 10 to 30 to fill the frenzy bar sooner.
- Update 6.1: Reworked Dragon's Delight event to have a frenzy meter and different number of items for different Dragon Rarities.
- Update 5.0: Made Happy Dragons only give 1 point.
- Update 4.2: Added chance to score additional points when a Dragon's Delight Dragon requests are completed.
- Update 3.0: Increased the Dragon's Delight Dragon refresh time from 10 minutes to 60, and discontinued Dragon Pieces as a reward.
- Update 2.9: Introduced Dragon's Delight Arcade Events.
Pages in category "Arcade Events"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Dancing Delight (19/09/12)
- Diesel Delight (20/08/13)
- Dragon's Delight (17/06/15)
- Dragon's Delight (17/07/20)
- Dragon's Delight (17/11/16)
- Dragon's Delight (22/05/16)
- Dragon's Delight (22/07/18)
- Dragon's Delight (22/09/08)
- Dragon's Delight (22/09/29)
- Dragon's Delight (22/11/14)
- Dragon's Delight (23/01/16)
- Dragon's Delight (23/03/09)
- Dragonboat Bash (18/03/07)