From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
Synopsis[edit source | VE]
Arcade Events are limited-time competitions in which Trainers offer various items to their Dragons to earn points, reach individual milestones, and compete against each other.
Mechanics[edit source | VE]
Every six hours, from the beginning of the event, Trainers can complete various tasks to earn currency specific to the event. The currency is used to activate the filling of three separate tubes. Each tube provides three random items, and each tube can be refilled in exchange for more currency once it is empty.
Four random Dragons are shown, each requesting items. Items in the bottom row of the tubes can be gifted to these Dragons, but the item must match one of the Dragon's requests. If the Trainer does not have matching items for any of the Dragons, they can choose to empty all tubes and then pay to refill each one or they can swap out any of the given Dragons using the button and waiting one hour (Gems can be used to skip the waiting period).
After a Dragon's requested items are gifted to them, points are awarded and that Dragon is immediately replaced by a different Dragon. The points awarded are automatically added to the Trainer's overall score.
(Note: A minimum score is needed to participate and qualify for the grand (leaderboard) prize. Trainers are randomly placed in groups of 100, where the top Trainer(s) of each grouping will receive the main prize of the event.)
History[edit source | VE]
- Update 6.6: Changed rarity drop values due to introduction of the Primal Element.
- Increased probability of lower rarity dragons, decreased that of Epic, doubled that of Legendary.
- Raised the cost of filling the tubes from 50 to 60.
- Lowered the Frenzy bar threshold from 600 to 500, but made it fill slower (from 30 to 10 points per item).
- Update 6.4: Increased Dragon's Delight]] chance for higher rarity dragons, decreased the chance for lower rarity dragons.
- Decreased the score for higher rarity dragons in line with higher frequency of their appearance.
- Adjusted milestone requirements higher as it is possible to score more points.
- Update 6.3: Increased Dragon's Delight frenzy bar per item from 10 to 30 to fill the frenzy bar sooner.
- Update 6.1: Reworked Dragon's Delight Event to have a frenzy meter and different number of items for different Dragon Rarities.
- Update 5.0: Made Dragon's Delight happy dragons only give 1 point.
- Update 4.2: Added chance to score additional Dragon's Delight points when a Dragon is completed.
- Update 3.0: Increased the Dragon's Delight refresh from 10 minutes to 60, and discontinued Dragon Pieces as a reward.
- Update 2.9: Introduced Dragon's Delight Arcade Events.
Pages in category "Arcade Events"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.