From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
Calendar Events are limited-time competitions, with prizes earned individually by logging into the game daily and claiming each within the allotted time. Daily prizes often include Dragon Pieces , with the ultimate goal of collecting enough days to reach the end of the calendar, resulting in a completed Card-Segment Dragon.
Synopsis[edit source | edit]
- Log in daily to collect rewards.
- The main event prize is typically obtained by reaching a certain day, and collecting the number of matching Dragon Pieces required to obtain the prize Dragon.
- Login days don't have to be consecutive – if a day is missed, the next reward is given the following day.
- The amount of Food and Gold rewarded can depend on the Level Modifier.
- Days marked with indicate the reward is doubled for Trainers with an active VIP Status.
- Days marked with indicate that earned pieces are added to the already existing amount for the displayed Dragon.
Mechanics[edit source | edit]
Unlike other event types, Calendar Events begin whenever the game is opened for the first time during the event availability. If a Trainer joins the event late, there is a possibility of completing it within the allotted time. However, the event can only be accessed if joined within the duration of the event.
To claim each reward, the Trainer must manually access the event and tap the appropriate day to collect. Days marked with the icon award double the prizes on claimed days, provided VIP Status is active. If VIP Status is inactive when a double rewards day is reached, the game asks if the Trainer wants to use a VIP Ticket from Inventory , or purchase one by pressing the Become a VIP button. At the close of the event, any days missed are lost and no additional rewards can be claimed.
Gallery[edit source | edit]
History[edit source | edit]
- Update 2.4: Introduced.
Pages in category "Calendar Events"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.