From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki(Redirected from Category:Campaign Map Dragons)
The main story, contained in a series of Campaign Quests called the Campaign, is spread across islands occupied by enemies, for the Trainer to complete, freeing Dragolandia.
The Campaign Map is accessed by pressing:
- The button (appears before Player Level 20).
- The button, then selecting the Bottomless Dungeon option (appears after player level 20).
- The Ancient Portal (building).
Campaign Map Modes[edit source | edit]
The Campaign Map can be played in different modes, namely Normal Mode, Heroic Mode and Nightmare Mode. Normal Mode can be played from the beginning of the game, while Heroic Mode is unlocked once the Trainer reconquers the third island of the first mode. The Nightmare Mode is unlocked once the Trainer completes the Heroic Mode. The Sigil Campaign is not a true Campaign Map mode, but rather a time-limited event. The Trainer can toggle between the modes using one of the toggle buttons provided (the latter appearing only if a Sigil Campaign event is currently in progress).
Normal Mode[edit source | edit]
See Normal Mode for specific battle and reward information.
Heroic Mode[edit source | edit]
See Heroic Mode for specific battle and reward information.
Nightmare Mode[edit source | edit]
See Nightmare Mode for specific battle and reward information.
Sigil Campaign[edit source | edit]
The Sigil Campaign toggle tab, present only when the time-limited events are in progress, are actually part of the Sigil System.
See Sigil Campaign and Sigil System for more information.
Campaign Map Quests[edit source | edit]
There are 5 types of quests on the campaign map:
See Quests for specific information on quest types and their rewards.
Campaign Map Dragons[edit source | edit]
Unique Dragons can be obtained by completing a certain quest in a specific Campaign Map Mode.
|Bighorn Dragon||Heroic Mode||205|
|Cultist Dragon||Nightmare Mode||44|
|Herbalist Dragon||Normal Mode||295|
|Ribbon Dragon||Heroic Mode||295|
|Steampunk Dragon||Heroic Mode||116|
See Sigil Campaign Events and Reward of the Month for information about Sigil Campaign Dragons.
Scoring[edit source | edit]
Battle scoring consists of a point system for which stars are allocated. The number of stars received determines the level of rewards that will be given. Once three stars are obtained, a higher score will not give better rewards. The point system is divided into three tiers that are based on the difficulty of a battle (easy, medium and hard). The Trainers must earn a minimum number of points to obtain a certain number of stars:
At the end of a battle, Trainers receive:
|1,000 points each for||Every perfect hit landed||Twelve|
|Every strong attack landed||Twelve|
|2,000 points each for||Unleashing Dragon Fury||Two|
|5,000 points each for||Each opposing Dragon defeated with only one hit||Four|
|Each undefeated Dragon remaining once the battle is won||Three|
|Bonus points||Given for how quickly a battle is won||Seventeen attacks|
|Given by the remaining health the Trainer's Dragons have at the end of the battle||15,000|
Battle Scenes[edit source | edit]
Each battle on the Campaign Map takes place in various battle scenes, depending on the quest and island. The scenes in Heroic Mode, although the same as those in Normal Mode, are slightly darker in tone.
Normal Mode[edit source | edit]
Heroic & Nightmare Mode[edit source | edit]
History[edit source | edit]
- Update 6.2: Introduced Nightmare Mode, a new and more difficult Campaign map.
- Update 4.0: Introduced Champion's Island.
- Update 3.9: Increased maximum Side Quests that can refresh from 13 to 15, starting with Quest 120 instead of Quest 150.
- Update 3.6: Made enemy Dragon level in battles go as high as 82, while the Trainers' Dragons remained limited to Level 80.
- Made Enchantment Stars available for Dragons in Main and Side Quests}}
- Update 2.7: Added ad video watching in exchange for more rewards after winning battles.
- Update 2.3: Added a new Campaign Map island called Glacios.
- Update 1.5: Introduced two new campaign islands called Gloamis and Illumina.
- Added a Side Quests recapture limit that depends on the Trainer's progress on the Campaign Map, meaning the further the progression, the more Side Quests can be recaptured simultaneously. The recaptured Side Quest(s) need to be cleared before they can be retaken.
- Update 1.3: Added a set of arrows between quests, allowing for easy navigation between quests.
- Changed Side Quests to repopulate with Dragons at slightly lower levels than before.
- Changed mines, so only these were recaptured by enemy characters and not the Trainer as well.
- Increased the time for a mine to be recaptured.
- Update 1.1: Introduced Heroic Mode, allowing Normal Mode to be redone with tougher battles and bigger rewards.
- Update 1.0: Introduced the Campaign Map featuring five islands: Numa, Arto, Industria, Alma, Crysto.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Sigil Campaign Events (50 P)
Pages in category "Campaign Map"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.