Sigil Campaign Events
From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
See Sigil System for more information.
The Sigil Campaign is both an Event and a battle venue that unlocks when a Trainer reaches Player Level 20. The Sigil Campaign can be accessed by pressing either the or the Sigil Tower and then selecting the Sigil Campaign option, or by pressing the button and then selecting the Sigil Campaign. Trainer's may also toggle between Campaign Map modes and the Sigil Campaign using one of the toggle buttons provided there.
Initiating a Sigil Campaign battle costs 1 Sigil Energy. Progressing on the map, the Trainer completes Sigil-equipped battles until they can no longer win battles, or they reach the end of the map and the monthly Reward of the Month Dragon is obtained.
Every month, the progress on the map is reset. The difficulty on the new map will be based on the Trainer's progress in the previous month. The game detects the last boss who has been defeated and calculates the next iteration's starting point based on the four Boss battles before that.
Ninth Island (Champion's Island)[edit source | edit]
The Champion's Island is reused as the Campaign Map for the Sigil battles. The opposing Dragons are different from the original battles and equipped with Sigils, while the names of the battles remain the same.
The dragons listed here as an example are the opponents for the first 90 battles. At each iteration of the Sigil Campaign, the Trainer can advance in the number of fights after the said setback of 20-24 battles.
The rewards given for defeating quests are Sigil Trinkets and their amount is based on if a Trainer can obtain a 1,2, or 3-star rating upon completion of a battle. 4 Sigil Trinkets are awarded for a 3-star rating in any battle.
The opponents continue similarly after the listed battles, with a Sigil Chest as reward for each won Boss battle and a Dragon reward for completing the map in time.
Sigil Contest[edit source | edit]
The Sigil Contest is a leaderboard event that runs throughout the duration of a Sigil Campaign. Winning battles adds points that will contribute to a Trainer's final score, with more points being earned for better performance during a battle. Multipliers based on the difficulty of the battle get awarded, with the harder battles at the end of the Sigil Campaign rewarding the highest multiplier. The leaderboard remains locked until the final battle of the Sigil Campaign, at which point all other players in the leaderboard, a Trainer's position within the table and which rewards entitled to win based on this get visible.
The faster the map is finished, the more bonus points get added to the final score. Any battle within the Sigil Campaign can be repeated, which will add to the total score at the end of the Sigil Contest.
Note: repeating a battle that has already been won with three stars will not earn bonus Sigil Trinkets, only points.
Leaderboard Rewards[edit source | edit]
Reward Doubler[edit source | edit]
The Reward Doubler does exactly what it says, it doubles the rewards gained on the Sigil Campaign for the next 30 days including Sigils, Trinkets, and the Reward Dragon, all in exchange for 100 Gems. Buying additional Sigil Reward Doublers extends its duration.
Information Button[edit source | edit]
The ? button, when pressed, provides the following help/tutorial information panels:
History[edit source | edit]
- Update 6.1: Changed Leaderboard rewards on 3 May 2021.
- Update 6.0: Introduced Sigil Contest (start of the first contest was 22 February 2021).
- Introduced the Sigil Contest leaderboard, a leaderboard that runs throughout the duration of a Sigil Campaign Event.
- Updated the reward screen to properly clarify the 2x bonus rewards unlocked with an active Reward Doubler.
- Update 5.9: Introduced Reward Doubler.
- Update 5.4: Changed scaling difficulty to begin at four Boss Battles before the last Boss Battle completed in the last Sigil Campaign.
- Update 5.4: Added content probabilities to chests.
- Update 5.3: Introduced the Sigil Campaign.
Pages in category "Sigil Campaign Events"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Sigil Campaign (20/06/11)
- Sigil Campaign (20/07/20)
- Sigil Campaign (20/08/24)
- Sigil Campaign (20/09/28)
- Sigil Campaign (20/11/02)
- Sigil Campaign (20/12/14)
- Sigil Campaign (21/01/18)
- Sigil Campaign (21/02/22)
- Sigil Campaign (21/03/28)
- Sigil Campaign (21/05/03)
- Sigil Campaign (21/06/07)
- Sigil Campaign (21/07/12)
- Sigil Campaign (21/08/16)
- Sigil Campaign (21/09/20)
- Sigil Campaign (21/10/25)
- Sigil Campaign (21/11/29)
- Sigil Campaign (22/01/03)
- Sigil Campaign (22/02/07)
- Sigil Campaign (22/03/14)
- Sigil Campaign (22/04/18)
- Sigil Campaign (22/05/23)
- Sigil Campaign (22/06/27)
- Sigil Campaign (22/08/01)
- Sigil Campaign (22/09/05)
- Sigil Campaign (22/10/10)
- Sigil Campaign (22/11/14)
- Sigil Campaign (22/12/19)
- Sigil Campaign (23/01/23)
- Sigil Campaign (23/02/27)
- Sigil Campaign (23/04/03)
- Sigil Campaign (23/05/08)