From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
Solo Events are limited-time competitions which each Trainer participates in separately. They are based on completing several tiers, each having three set goals with different requirements, with a different prize awarded upon completing each tier.
Each goal has a number of items that need to be collected to be completed. Items are limited to a set number per a given timeframe. A cooldown period is needed before being able to collect more. Whenever items are received, a notification appears in the middle of the screen. If all the available items for that time period have been collected, the notification indicates how much time is left until the next item can be collected. Each individual item can also be bought in exchange for Gems, through the /Item button under each item.
History[edit source | VE]
- Update 6.1: Added an optional event Leaderboard to some Solo Events, unlocked after milestones are completed, and the final reward is collected.
- Added a repeatable milestone tier for completing tasks to gain leaderboard and additional rewards.
- Update 2.9: Added notifications for when new event items are received, added the cooldown period under each item, and removed their description.
- Added the cooldown period for items under each item.
- Update 1.9: Discontinued spending Gold as a task.
- Update 1.8: Introduced flying creatures as a task.
- Update 1.5: Changed the refilling time for pool items to start refilling as soon as an item was obtained, rather than when the pool was fully empty.
- Update 1.4: Reduced the number of tiers from 15 to 10.
- Update 1.3: Add more varied goal types, such as winning fights and gifting friends.
- Update 1.2: Discontinued exploring Ruins tasks.
- Update 1.1: Introduced.
Pages in category "Solo Events"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.