From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
See Clans for more information
|Hatch and train Clan Dragons alongside your fellow trainers to win weekly tournaments. Chat, share, and battle to guide your Clan to victory!|
|Houses all functions related to Clans.|
The Clan Fortress is a physical Building where Trainers join together to form a Clan. The fortress is located on a small island south-east of the Main Island, next to the Lighthouse and Totem of Friendship.
Building Functions[edit source | VE]
The following function buttons appear when the building is selected:
- – Information, for reading basic information about Clans.
- – Create or Join, for creating or joining a Clan (appears if not already in one).
- – Open, for opening the Clan interface (appears if already a member).
- – Power, to use the Fortress Power.
Clan Information[edit source | VE]
See Clans for in-depth information about Clans
Creating or Joining a Clan[edit source | VE]
See Clans for information about creating, joining and participating in a Clan
Opening the Clan Interface[edit source | VE]
See Clans for information on other ways the Clan interface is accessed
Fortress Power[edit source | VE]
Though the fortress cannot be upgraded by individual Trainers, it is leveled collectively by member actions within a Clan, and has a power. The Clan Fortress power is, however, used individually; this means only members of a Clan can use the Clan Fortress power.
In the Clans interface, the Clan Fortress button houses all functions related to the Clan Fortress Powers and Clan events. This button features an Enigma Egg if the clan is new or has a Clan Dragon needing to be hatched, or it features the current active Dragon if no hatching is needed. Once a Clan dragon is hatched, the Clan is eligible to play in events and the Clan Fortress button may also display one or more countdowns timers, including days until event participation opt-in, the next event, or the current event's end.
Tapping the Clan Fortress option from the Clan interface opens the Clan Fortress courtyard, displaying the current egg or active Dragon and other buttons:
- - Open Clan Fortress power, which reduces the timers on all Hatchery slots depending on Fortress Level.
- - Open the Clan Dragons Collection.
- - Show the next Clan Event type, time until start, and recommended Clan Dragons for the event.
- Hatch - Hatch a Clan Dragon egg (appears only if there are eggs to hatch).
See Clans for more information
Time Reduction[edit source | VE]
The amount of time reduction is determined by fortress level:
|Level 1||40 minutes|
|Level 2||50 minutes|
|Level 3||60 minutes|
|Level 4||70 minutes|
|Level 5||80 minutes|
Synopsis[edit source | VE]
See Membership & Levels for information about Clan Levels associated with the state of the Clan Fortress for more information
Moving, Selling, or Storing[edit source | VE]
History[edit source | VE]
- Update 5.0: Added ability to reduce the timers on all ongoing hatchings (when the power moved to the Fortress when Clan Dragon powers were revamped).
- Update 2.6: Introduced the Clan Fortress's different forms when Clan Dragons were introduced.
- Update 2.0: Activated the Clan Fortress.
- Update 2.0: Introduced, but initially inactive.