Costume Quest (17/10/27)
From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
Progress Rewards[edit source | edit]
|Level 1||Three-Card Pack|
|Level 2||25 Gems|
|Level 3||Hellhound Dragon|
|Level 4||Five-Card Pack|
|Level 5||One Rare Chest|
|Level 6||Muerte Dragon|
Requirements[edit source | edit]
Trainers must perform various tasks to earn in order to navigate through each map level as each tile movement will cost a number of Pumpkins. There is a certain limited amount of Pumpkins that can be earned within a 6-hour period per task. The limit starts at 200 and increases by 100 after the next reset, every time a level is completed, starting with Level 3, but maxing to 600, totaling up to 3,600 per pool. Each tile step will reward the Trainer with either Food, Gold, or Scrolls. The amount of Food and Gold rewarded depends on the Level Modifier. The total blue tile Pumpkin cost of a level is distributed among the different paths inside it. Battles can be fought normally with no cost or can be won instantly in exchange for a certain cost. If a battle is lost, the Trainer can purchase the instant win or wait 30 minutes before they can attempt the battle again.
Each level contains a number of chests and one of the chests will hold a while the remaining chests will each hold a Dragon Piece. The position of the key is random and can be obtained from any chest. Once a key is obtained, the Trainer can advance to the next level without having to open other chests. Opening all of the chests is necessary to obtain the Eyeball Dragon, but not to advance to a new level.
Pumpkins obtained from food-collecting tasks are awarded upon collecting the Food and not planting it, whereas Pumpkins acquired from breeding tasks are awarded upon selecting the Breed button inside the Breeding Den and not upon moving an egg to the Hatchery.
- ↑ Minimum Pumpkin amounts are based on taking the shortest paths for collecting all chests on a level and assumes that a Trainer can defeat all battle tiles on that path without having to purchase the instant win.
- ↑ Maximum Pumpkin amounts represent the sum of opening all chests, stepping on all blue tiles and skipping all battles.
Tasks[edit source | edit]
|Type||# of Actions required to obtain Maximum per Cycle|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
Collect Food[edit source | edit]
The maximum amount of Heavenly eggs that can be received from a task is strictly related to the level the Trainer is at in the event. Level 6 has the highest cap, 600 , thus, no higher number can be obtained. Any values over 600 are merely representative.
|Duration||Food||per Farm||per 12 Farms||Maximum per cycle|
- ↑ These values are calculated based on perfect cycles, assuming that there is no loss of time in between re-planting Food. However, one must take into account that collecting and planting Food does consume a certain amount of time, which depends on the Trainer's speed, therefore, the amounts will vary (lower than shown).
Breed Dragons[edit source | edit]
The maximum amount of Pumpkins that can be received from a task is strictly related to the level the Trainer is at in the event. Level 6 has the highest cap, 600 , thus, no higher number can be obtained. Any values over 600 are merely representative.
|Breed Time||VIP Breed||per Breed||Recommended Dragon(s)||Other Dragon(s)|
|30 seconds||24 seconds||1||-|
|1 minute||48 seconds||1||-|
|5 minutes||4 minutes||2||-|
|30 minutes||26 minutes||16||-|
|45 minutes||36 minutes||25||-|
|1 hour||48 minutes||33|
|1h 30m||1h 12m||50|
|2 hours||1h 36m||66||-|
|3 hours||2h 24m||100||-|
|4 hours||3h 12m||133|
|6 hours||4h 48m||200|
|8 hours||6h 24m||266|| |
|10 hours||8 hours||333||
|12 hours||9h 36m||400|| |
|14 hours||11h 12m||465|
|16 hours||12h 48m||532||-|
|18 hours||14h 24m||600||-|
|18 hours+||14h 24m+||600+||-||-|
- ↑ Recommended Dragons indicate those Normally-Breedable Dragons with guaranteed combinations as well as Base Dragons that share the specified breeding time. It is suggested to breed these to obtain because there is at least one combination that will result only in the desired outcome, avoiding unwanted offspring with breeding times different than the one looked after.
- ↑ Other Dragons include all Normally-Breedable Dragons that share the specified breeding time with the exception of Dragons with guaranteed combinations and Base Dragons. Dragons with breeding times over 18 hours non-VIP are not shown, as obtaining them will award the maximum of 600 within the highest level. They take longer to breed, but yield the same amount of as shorter options, making them a less efficient alternative.
Level 1[edit source | edit]
Level 2[edit source | edit]
Level 3[edit source | edit]
Level 4[edit source | edit]
Level 5[edit source | edit]
Level 6[edit source | edit]
Pumpkin Shrine[edit source | edit]
See Shrines for more information.
“This festive shrine gives you special Halloween treats every so often.”