From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
Daily Tasks are a set of daily goals completed to earn rewards, and are also a tab in the To-Do-List. The tasks can be completed throughout a 24-hour period in exchange for rewards such as: Gold, Food, Dungeon Tokens, Enchanted Trinkets, Clan Coins, Portal Gems, Card Dragon Pack Tickets, and either Experience or Season Points if a Dragonmaster Pass event is active.
Tasks[edit source | VE]
The Trainer receives 10 tasks per day. The objective of most tasks scales in accordance with Player Level. When a task is completed, a notification pops up in the middle of the screen.
|Explore of a Ruin|
|Feed Dragons 4 times|
|Win a Side Quest battle or conquer a Mine|
|Score 3 perfect hits|
|Earn 3 KOs in the Dungeon|
|Fight 1 battle in the Arena|
|Plant OR Harvest Food 3 times|
|Send gifts to your friends 3 times|
|Collect Gold from Habitats 5 times|
|Complete a Clan Quest|
Rewards[edit source | VE]
Each task gives rewards on completion based on current Player Level, with Experience starting from a base of 35 . There are different milestones, one for every two tasks completed. The first milestone rewards the Trainer with (1,000*Level Modifier) Food; the second milestone rewards a card pack with one Dragon Piece for either Foxglove Dragon, Bog Dragon, or Scout Dragon; the third milestone rewards either (10,000*Level Modifier) Gold or (in case of an active Dragonmaster Pass Season) Season points; and the fourth and last milestone rewards 3 Gems.
|Dragon||Icon||Type||Elements||Cost||# of Events|
History[edit source | VE]
- Update 6.2: Changed the Fight 1 battle in the Enchantment League task to Perfect Hits when the Enchantment League was merged with the Arena.
- Update 5.3: Revamped Daily Tasks to make up to ten quests per day that have lower completion requirements. When Dragonmaster Pass was running, tasks were made to award Season Points and other prizes (see update page for details)
- Changed pieces received for Daily Task Dragons from a random piece to follow an order:
- Pieces for Scout Dragon only.
- After completing this, Foxglove Dragon pieces were rewarded.
- After completing this, Bog Dragon pieces were rewarded.
- after completing this, Scout Dragon pieces were rewarded again, and so on.
- Changed Task pool additional milestones to a fixed pool of 10 tasks, adding rewards according to tasks and also Season Points.
- Update 5.1: Moved to the To-Do-List.
- Update 4.8: Added Bog Dragon as a new Daily Task Dragon.
- Update 3.8: Renamed Daily Quests (or sometimes called Daily Missions) to Daily Tasks.
- Update 2.8: Made notifications more noticeable.
- Update 2.3: Discontinued obtaining Dragons (Cookie Dragon, Kangaroo Dragon, and Piggy Bank Dragon) from puzzles and pieces, in favor of three new quest types (see update pages for details).
- Update 1.4: Introduced.