Dragon Collector Points
From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
Like its namesake, Dragon Collector Points (DCP) are points earned from collecting unique species of Dragons. DCP are also earned by Dragon Leveling and equipping Sigils to unique Dragons. Once collected, DCP accumulates towards the Trainer's overall DCP count, and is displayed against other Trainer's counts on the Dragon Collector Leaderboard.
Duplicates of a Dragon species do not count toward the Trainer's collective DCP sum, only the Dragon with the highest DCP of its species is considered in the total. Additionally, Clan Dragons and Chronos do not benefit from DCP.
|Value||10||x||1||+||Dragon Level x 5||+||5|
For example, a non-enchanted Level 50 Mentor Dragon will have a score of 350 : (Epic [100 points] * Enchantment Level 0 [1 point]) + Dragon Level 50 [50 x 5 points] while a Level 100 Zeus Dragon with Enchantment Level 2 and a Legendary Sigil will have a score of 5,960 : (Divine [100 points] * Enchantment Level 2 [1.15]) + Dragon Level 100 [100 x 5 points] + Legendary Sigil [5,000].
See Dragon Collector Leaderboard for information on how DCPs are used.
Dragon Collector Milestones
The information may be incorrect or incomplete, and may change without warning.
While the leaderboard does not offer prizes and is merely a display of status, Trainers do receive rewards from reaching certain milestones. These rewards can be obtained only once, meaning if a Trainer's points decreased below an already-reached milestone, no reward is given after reaching that milestone again. Breeding Tokens rewarded for reaching milestones are also permanent and cannot be lost.
The Dragon Collector Milestones interface is opened by pressing the count on the main islands screen.It can also be opened by pressing the Social System button, and then the Collector Leaderboard option.
Primary rewards appear as top DCP milestones, and Hall of Fame (potential) Early-Access milestones appear as bottom DCP milestones. Some Hall of Fame features can be unlocked at one of two Player Levels, an Early-Access level, or the standard level.
Early-Access refers to an alternative set of Hall of Fame unlock levels and early feature unlocks, apart from the "standard" level feature unlocks. An Early-Access level is a lower level for which an individual feature is unlocked if enough Dragon Collector Points (DCP) are earned before the level is reached. Only some features have an Early-Access level, generally these are (Base Dragon) Elements and habitat level upgrades.
Where the Hall of Fame interface displays both Early-Access and standard feature unlock levels, the Dragon Collector Milestones interface shows only those related to DCP points, which means Early-Access levels and their bonus rewards. Levels for Early-Access appear in DCP milestones, in the star at the corner of any bottom milestone.
Pressing any lower DCP milestone opens its associated Hall of Fame Early-Access level, and scrolling forward displays that feature's later, standard level unlock. Early-Access feature unlocks are either (Base Dragon) Element unlocks, or Habitat level-up unlocks.
See Hall of Fame for information about Early-Access features, their unlock levels, standard feature unlock levels, and all other Hall of Fame features unlocked.
If enough DCP points are collected before (or after?) reaching an Early-Access level, the Early-Access feature is unlocked and bonus Gems are awarded. For a passed milestone, if early DCP unlock was successful, Gems appear on that milestone. If no early DCP unlock occurred, the feature unlocked at the "standard" level appears on the milestone instead.
- Hall of Fame, for features unlocked as certain Player Levels are reached.
- Player Level, for an overview of Player Level and other attributes tied to it.
- Social System, for an overview of the Dragon Collector Leaderboard as featured as a part of the Social System.
- Update 7.6: Added the DCP-based Early-Access feature unlock levels to the standard Hall of Fame feature unlock levels, both that were introduced with Hall of Fame. This essentially linked Hall of Fame and Dragon Collector Points together through common use of Player Level. Functionally separating yet linking the 3 features, allowed each to provide their own reward sets.
- Update 7.1: Introduced Tyrant Element Dragon Collector Points.
- Update 6.6: Introduced Primal Element Dragon Collector Points.
- Update 6.3: Raised the Dragon Collector Points Enchantment multiplier for 9-12 from 1.75 to 1.85, 1.95, 2.05, and 2.2 per each respective level.
- Update 4.9: Introduced Ancient Element Dragon Collector Points.
- Update 3.1: Introduced Divine Element Dragon Collector Points.
- Update 1.5: Introduced Light and Shadow Dragon Collector Points.
- Update 1.0: Introduced Fire, Wind, Earth, Water, Plant, Metal, Energy, Void, and Legendary Dragon Collector Points.