Dragon Collector Points
From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
Dragon Collector Points (DCP) are points earned each time a unique Dragon species is collected, leveled-up, and has Sigils applied. Duplicate Dragons of a species do not count toward the Trainer's collective sum, only the Dragon with the highest DCP of that species is considered in total. Additionally, Clan Dragons and Chronos do not benefit from DCP.
Formula[edit source | edit]
Each individual Dragon has a specific Dragon Collector Point which is calculated as (Rarity * Enchantment Level) + Dragon Level x 5 + Sigil Rarity, where the values are the following:
|Value||10||x||1||+||Dragon Level x 5||+||5|
For example, a non-enchanted Level 50 Mentor Dragon will have a score of 350 : (Epic [100 points] * Enchantment Level 0 [1 point]) + Dragon Level 50 [50 x 5 points] while a Level 100 Zeus Dragon with Enchantment Level 2 and a Legendary Sigil will have a score of 5,960 : (Divine [100 points] * Enchantment Level 2 [1.15]) + Dragon Level 100 [100 x 5 points] + Legendary Sigil [5,000].
See Dragon Collector Leaderboard for information on how DCPs are used..
Milestones[edit source | edit]
While the leaderboard itself does not offer prizes and is merely a display of status, Trainers do receive rewards when they reach certain DCP milestones. These rewards can be obtained only once, meaning if a Trainer's decreased beyond an already-reached milestone, no reward is given after reaching that milestone again.
Breeding Tokens rewarded for reaching Collector Leaderboard milestones are permanent and cannot be lost due to going under the milestone score again.
The table below is ← scrollable →, hold the Shift key while using the scroll wheel (with your pointer over the table) on desktop to scroll horizontally.
Gallery[edit source | edit]
History[edit source | edit]
- Update 7.1: Introduced Tyrant Element Dragon Collector Points.
- Update 6.6: Introduced Primal Element Dragon Collector Points.
- Update 6.3: Raised the Dragon Collector Points Enchantment multiplier for 9-12 from 1.75 to 1.85, 1.95, 2.05, and 2.2 per each respective level.
- Update 4.9: Introduced Ancient Element Dragon Collector Points.
- Update 3.1: Introduced Divine Element Dragon Collector Points.
- Update 1.5: Introduced Light and Shadow Dragon Collector Points.
- Update 1.0: Introduced Fire, Wind, Earth, Water, Plant, Metal, Energy, Void, and Legendary Dragon Collector Points.