From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
Charging must occur before use, and seven perfect hits are required to fill the Dragon Fury bar. That means the hits have to land in the green section of the attack power bar, for one point to be earned. The only exception to this is when battling in the tutorial, as the Dragon Fury bar is filled and ready to be unleashed after two perfect hits.
Using Dragon Fury
There are two ways to perform these hits once fury is unleashed: swiping or repeatedly tapping/clicking over the enemy Dragons. When unleashed, Dragon Fury also awards 2,000 points to the overall battle score for a maximum of 4,000 additional points. It can be used in any battle involving Dragons.
Once Dragon Fury is initiated, the Trainer has approximately 5 seconds to use it. A counter of each hit is shown during the attack, with the total appearing at the end. The more hits performed, the bigger the text font text gets. In addition to the number of hits, a one-word "description" is also shown on the final screen, depending on that number. Cool is given if the number is between 1 and 14, superb to hits between 15 and 29, and unbelievable to 30 or more hits.
The damage dealt is based on the Trainer's Dragons, and multiplies the sum of all Dragons' Base Attack by two. If a Dragon is defeated before the Trainer activates Dragon Fury, its base attack is still added to the Dragon Fury. The amount of damage can be approximated from the Base Attacks of all the Trainer's attacking dragons using the following formula:
Dragon Fury Attack = 2 * Sum of Attack Power * (MIN(55,Number of hits)/55)^0.7.
Vortex Dragon Level 80 : 617,691,008
- Dragon Fury Attack = ROUND(2 * (617,691,008 + 0 + 0) * (MIN(55,1) / 55) ^0.7)
- Dragon Fury Attack = ROUND(1,235,382,016 * (1 / 55) ^0.7)
- Dragon Fury Attack = 74,739,019
- Dragon Fury Attack = ROUND(2 * (617,691,008 + 496,939,392 + 0) * (MIN(55,2) / 55) ^0.7)
- Dragon Fury Attack = ROUND(2 * 1,114,630,400 * (2 / 55) ^0.7)
- Dragon Fury Attack = ROUND(2,229,260,800 * (2 / 55) ^0.7)
- Dragon Fury Attack = 219,092,743
- Dragon Fury Attack = ROUND(2 * (617,691,008 + 496,939,392 + 0) * (MIN(55,4) / 55)^0.7)
- Dragon Fury Attack = ROUND(2 * 1,114,630,400 * (4 / 55)^0.7)
- Dragon Fury Attack = ROUND(2,229,260,800 * (4 / 55)^0.7)
- Dragon Fury Attack = 355,917,212
- Damage Opponent 1 (1/4): 88,979,303
- Damage Opponent 2 (2/4): 177,958,606
- Damage Opponent 3 (1/4): 88,979,303
- Dragon Fury Attack = ROUND(2 * (617,691,008 + 496,939,392 + 0) * ( MIN(55,150) / 55)^0.7)
- Dragon Fury Attack = ROUND(2 * 1,114,630,400 * (55 / 55)^0.7)
- Dragon Fury Attack = ROUND(2,229,260,800 * 1^0.7)
- Dragon Fury Attack = 2,229,260,800
- Damage Opponent 1 (2/5): 891,704,320
- Damage Opponent 2 (2/5): 891,704,320
- Damage Opponent 3 (1/5): 445,852,160
A minimum of 55 hits is needed to achieve maximum damage, more hits do not do more damage. Dragon Fury can be used only once per turn, but there is no limit to how many times it can be used during a fight.
Dragon Fury Essence
Bottles of Dragon Fury Essence can be obtained in several ways:
|1 - 3||Daily Rewards – As reward items.|
|1||Totem of Friendship – One bottle is given as the second achievement reward for collecting 350 points.|
|1||Dragon League – One bottle is won for achieving a win-streak of 15 and 2 bottles are won for achieving a win-streak of 20.|
|1||Player Level – Awarded randomly upon earning the necessary experience if the user is at the maximum level.|
|Otto's Lotto – Won from a spin of the lotto wheel.|
|Various||Events – Can be awarded as prizes in events.|
|Various||Whale-Mart – Can be given as an offer.|
|Various||Bundles – Can be offered as part of a promotion in the Main Shop.|
|1||Chest Rewards – Can be offered as a reward choice from chests opened on the Bottomless Dungeon Map.|
|Unknown||Gameloft occasionally gives free bottles to Trainers, usually to celebrate a game-related milestone.|
When the game was first introduced, Crimson Fury could be purchased at the shop in exchange for real money, to begin each battle with a fully charged Dragon Fury. It can be used for an unlimited number of fights, but only once per fight. The purchase of crimson fury was discontinued, though Trainers who have it in inventory can still use it from their inventory.
- Update 3.7: Added Dragon Fury Essence to the Whale-Mart.
- Update 3.0: Removed the in-game technical maximum damage limit of 2,147,483,647.
- Update 1.5: Introduced Dragon Fury Essence.
- Update 1.3: Discontinued Crimson Fury for purchase.
- Those who purchased it before the prior can still use it. Its price was $4.99 USD, but was sometimes discounted to $1.99 USD.