From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
See Enchantment System for more information.
Enchantment Tickets are an In-Game Currency used to purchase Enchantment Chests, for which there are two rarities. The more rare a chest is, the more and better materials are awarded. Enchantment Tickets can be bought individually or in a bundle in exchange for Gems. Purchasing these tickets activates a confirmation window, and the Trainer has to confirm the choice by pressing the OK button. These tickets can be obtained through the Whale-Mart, the Dragon League, the Dragon Collector Leaderboard, or can be earned through various events.
Pile of Enchantment Tickets
Sack of Enchantment Tickets
Bucket of Enchantment Tickets
Chest of Enchantment Tickets
Cave of Enchantment Tickets
Island of Enchantment Tickets
|2.3-current||1 for 25||10 for 225||45 for 999||100 for 1,999|
- Enchantment System, the interface that houses all Enchantment-related menus and functions (except Ascension).
- Enchantment, the process of Enchanting a Dragon to increase its Stats.
- Enchantment Materials, the materials used to Enchant Dragons.
- Ascension, for information about ascending Dragons in exchange for Enchantment Materials.
- Enchantment Altar, the building where Ascension takes place.
- Enchantment Chests, chests awarded in the Dragon League that give Enchantment Materials.
- Update 2.3: Introduced.