From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
Enchantment Tickets are an In-Game Currency used to purchase Enchantment Chests, for which there are two rarities. The more rare a chest is, the more and better Enchantment Materials are awarded from it.
See Enchantment System for more information.
Enchantment Tickets accrue as they are collected and the amount currently possessed in the Enchantment Chests screen. The overall count 45 is seen by pressing the button, then pressing the Enchantment Chsts option.
Enchantment Tickets are obtained from Shops, Events, the Dragon League leaderboard, the Dragon Collector Leaderboard, Daily Rewards, completing some Codex Collections, or by owning the Ticket-Master Dragon.
These Tickets can be bought individually or in in exchange for Gems. Purchasing Enchantment Tickets activates a confirmation window, and the Trainer has to confirm the choice by pressing the OK button.
Pile of Enchantment Tickets
Sack of Enchantment Tickets
Bucket of Enchantment Tickets
Chest of Enchantment Tickets
Cave of Enchantment Tickets
Island of Enchantment Tickets
|1 for 25
|10 for 225
|45 for 999
|100 for 1,999
- Enchantment Chests, chests awarded in the Dragon League that give Enchantment Materials.
- Enchantment System, the interface that houses all Enchantment-related menus and functions (except Ascension).
- Enchantment, the process of Enchanting a Dragon to increase its Stats.
- Enchantment Materials, the materials used to Enchant Dragons.
- Ascension, for information about ascending Dragons in exchange for Enchantment Materials.
- Enchantment Altar, the building where Ascension takes place.
- Update 2.3: Introduced.