Fountain of Youth
From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
|Swimming in the crystal-clear waters of this magical fountain restores youth to the young at heart.|
|Allows Dragons to be changed from adult to baby form form (babifying).|
5 x 5
Obtaining[edit source | VE]
Buildings Functions[edit source | VE]
The following function buttons appear when the building is selected:
- – Babify/adultify, for changing a Dragon's form.
- – Speed up, for speeding up building processes.
- – Sell, for selling the building.
Babification/Adultification[edit source | VE]
Babifying costs 15 Gems and takes 12 hours to complete. Dragons in the Dragon Vault cannot be babified, they must first be placed in a Habitat. When babification is finished, a icon appears above the fountain.
Adultification, the process of reversing babification, is free and is done the same way, but after selecting a babified Dragon, the Grow Up! button appears instead of the Babify! 15 button. Once returned to adult form, if babification is desired again, the same number of Gems must be paid.
Effect[edit source | VE]
Babification is purely cosmetic, it does not affect the attributions of a Dragon. Babified Dragons keep their levels, stats, and skills. They can also battle, explore ruins, and breed as normal, and they revert temporarily to their adult form when battling, exploring, or breeding but do not revert to adult form while fed and leveled.
A baby bottle bottle icon also appears on babified Dragon's entry in the Babification selection screen.
Babify Festival[edit source | VE]
The Babify Festival takes place, for a period of 24 hours, on the first of every month starting at 12:00 GMT. During this time, the cost to babify is reduced to 1 Gem.
Time Reduction[edit source | VE]
Selecting the building during building or babification/adultification provides a speed-up option, displaying the number of Gems required to skip the remaining time. Using this option displays the time left until the current process is finished, and the SKIP ALL button to skip remaining time.
Gem cost for skipping timers is calculated based upon the formula:
(TimeInSeconds ^ -0.46) * 0.12 * TimeInSeconds, and is rounded up by 1 if it is between the 1-10 range, and by 5 if it is between the 10-100 range.
- The cost to skip the initial building time (8 hours) is: (28800 ^ -0.46) * 0.12 * 28800 = 5.3 - rounding by 5 applies, thus the cost to skip the timer is 35 .
- The cost to skip the initial babifying time (12 hours) is: (43200 ^ -0.46) * 0.12 * 43200 = 18 - rounding by 5 applies, thus the cost to skip the timer is 40 .
Selling[edit source | VE]
The building is sold at any time (except when in use or being built), in exchange for 50,000 Gold.
Moving[edit source | VE]
The building size is squares. A single object is moved by pressing and holding it until move options activate, indicated by X buttons below it and colored move arrows on each side. Green move arrows indicate sufficient placeable space, grey arrows indicate not enough. Moved the object by dragging, tapping the move arrows, or tapping the destination, then pressing . A moved is cancelled by pressing X.
- Select one or more objects to move them at the same time.
- Swap two objects by selecting them and tapping .
- Store multiple objects in inventory by selecting them and tapping (eligible buildings/objects only).
Dragging or tapping does not move objects in Edit Mode, the initial state is selection-only; instead, tapping the button enables dragging or tapping, the base of all objects turn green or grey indicating if there's enough placeable space to move the items to as a unit.
Gallery[edit source | VE]
History[edit source | VE]
- Update 4.4: Added Babify Festival monthly rather than on special occasions only (usually during children-themed celebrations in the real world).
- Update 4.2: Made babification/adultification possible for Dragons preoccupied with timed actions (e.g., attending Dragon Academy, Breeding, etc.).
- Update 1.4: Introduced, allowing Dragons to be converted to baby/adult form except those stored in the Dragon Vault.