From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
Portal Gems were used to fill the Category:Battle Energy for the Campaign Map. Each Portal Gem was equivalent to one Portal Energy. Portal Gems that were received were held in the All tab of the inventory . The maximum number of Portal Gems a Trainer can have in their inventory was 200. Every Portal Gem received over that limit could be converted to Gold if the Trainer chose to, or they could claim them once they had fewer than 200 of them; the amount of Gold received depended on the Level Modifier multiplied by 1,500. Portal Gems could be received from friends, from Daily Rewards, from the Whale-Mart or from obtaining a certain amount of Friendship Points, and they could also be won in various events or by playing Otto's Lotto.
Gallery[edit source | edit]
History[edit source | edit]
- Update 6.7: Discontinued.
- Update 3.7: Introduced the Whale-Mart along with the possibility of obtaining Portal Gems through this feature.
- Update 2.9: Converted all excess Portal Gems over 200 to Gold.
- Update 2.8: Decreased the maximum amount of Portal Gems held by inventory from 1,500 to 200; however, Trainers were able to spend any Portal Gems over the limit until the next update, after which the excess Portal Gems were converted to Gold.
- Update 2.3: Discontinued the award of Portal Gems from the Daily Quests.
- Update 1.9: Introduced a limit of 1,500 Portal Gems in the inventory.
- Update 1.2: Discontinued the award of Portal Gems as win-streak prizes in the Dragon League.