Totem of Friendship
From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
|Awards Friendship Points towards rewards, for actions completed when interacting with other Trainers.|
The Totem of Friendship is a Building located on the smaller island branching down from the Main Island, placed next to the Clan Fortress and Dragon League. The Totem of Friendship does not need to be assembled or bought, and it unlocks after beating Normal Mode Quest 2 (Mountain Trail). Friendship Points are earned after actions are completed for interacting with other Trainers. Collecting enough Friendship Points yields rewards.
Building Functions[edit source | edit]
The following function buttons appear when the building is selected:
- – Friendship Points, for viewing reward milestones.
- – Upgrade, for upgrading the Totem of Friendship.
- – Information, for a tutorial/guide about the Totem of Friendship.
Friendship Points[edit source | edit]
Friendship Points are earned by performing various social interactions. The number of points given varies depending on the level of the Friendship Totem. Starting at Level 2, the number of Friendship Points received per action is multiplied by an additional x1, from the Level 1 Totem's base stats. Points received are cumulative and unlock rewards when certain milestones are reached.
Rewards[edit source | edit]
Rewards consist of the prizes shown in the milestones below. Progress towards rewards can be viewed through the option.
The amount of Gold and Food received is the amount listed multiplied by the Level Modifier of the Trainer's current level. Leveling up after earning the Gold or Food will not reward the Trainer with extra resources.
Upgrading[edit source | edit]
The totem and be upgraded a total of 3 times to unlock better rewards, the maximum level being level 4. To upgrade the building, select the totem and press the button. A window appears displaying how many friends need to be asked for help to upgrade the building, or providing the option to pay 5 Gems per friend instead of asking for help. Pressing the Ask for help button opens Friends List with the Ask! option beside each friend's name, pressing this option sends a request to the friend's inbox. Once the conditions for upgrade are met, the totem is upgraded by opening its interface, then selecting the Upgrade button. Each increase in level boosts the Friendship Point multiplier by 1.
||None||x1 Base Friendship Point Actions||None|
||3||x2 Base Friendship Point Actions||400|
||10||x3 Base Friendship Point Actions|
||20||x4 Base Friendship Point Actions|
Information Button[edit source | edit]
The button, when pressed, provides the following help/tutorial information panels:
History[edit source | edit]
- Update 4.3: Added the method of helping a friend with a timer reduction as a way of earning Friendship Points.
- Update 1.6: Added a reward of 3 Gems for every 15,000 Friendship Points earned, after reaching the 100,000 milestone.
- Update 1.5: Changed rewards to be based on Trainer's Level, formerly the first, fifth, tenth, and eleventh milestone rewards for Food and Gold were fixed.
- The second reward changed from 2 Portal Gems to 1 bottle of Dragon Fury Essence.
- Update 1.4: Introduced, allowing Trainers to receive rewards based on interactions with other Trainers.