- Android, iOS & Windows - 6 January 2020
- Introduced the Master Dungeon Badge.
- Dragons with secondary Elements locked no longer have the icon, and are instead marked with the icon.
- Replaced the name of the Elemental with the name of the Element if skill level is above 1.
- Moved attack next to the icon instead of displaying individually for each Element
- Added a tooltip menu for extra skills info on the Codex Entry Dragon Info Screen.
- Revamped Event Screens, gave Leaderboards a transparent background and a streamlined visualization of the player’s position, and provided better clarity for events such as the value of hatched dragons in Crowded Nursery events.
- Added Clan Events to the Event slider with regular Events.
- Added ability to reduce the timers on all ongoing hatchings (when the power moved to the Fortress when Clan Dragon powers were revamped).
- Added a drop-down list to the Clan Profile to sort clan members by MVP Score, Dragon Collector Points, Last Online, Clan Rank, and gave Leaders an Applicants list.
- Changed Clan Dragon powers.
- Introduced Power Boosters.
- Made Amoura's power no longer reduce ongoing breedings.
- Moved Ruptia's Power to become the Clan Fort power, making it available for use once a day for use.
- Modified Ruptia's power, meaning it no longer serves for reducing any ongoing breeding. Starting with this update, the Clan Fortress can reduce any ongoing hatching.
- Made Happy Dragons only give 1 point.
|Clan Dragon Power Token
|| Boost Gold production by 15%
||Decreases the time to craft a Fireball in the Clan Siege event, reducing further with each level.
|| Reduce active hatching time by 60 minutes
||Provides a percentage chance (increasing per level) to earn double points when feeding a dragon in the Great Dragon Race.
|| Increase first-strike damage by 50% for one Dragon in battle
||Decreases the time for War Energy to regenerate in Emerald Wars, further decreasing with each level.
|| Protect a Dragon from the first hit in battle
||Generates a Legendary quest after the clan completes a certain number of quests (rerolling does not count). Reduces the number of required quest completions per level from 40 down to 4 (at max level). This works in parallel with normal Legendary recipe generation.
|| Reduce active breeding time by 60 minutes
||Provides a percentage chance (increasing with each level) to refund a Fireball after shooting.
|| Award 1 Gem
||Increases the chance (increasing per level) of receiving a Legendary Recipe in the Great Dragon Race.
|| Skip Clan Quests refresh timer
||Increases the Winstreak Score during Emerald Wars by a percentage based on level.
|| Give random rewards
||Provide a chance (increasing chance percentage per level) to earn double points when feeding a dragon in the Sugar Rush event.
||Increases the points earned in every event by a percentage, increasing with each level.
The number of unique Dragons increased from 661 to 671.
- Bottomless Dungeon - The Skills behaving improperly in the Dungeon were fixed.
- Divine Blessing (both masteries) should now work as intended
- Metal element mastery Final Vengeance will now correctly activate if killed through damage-over-time skills like Poison or Shadow
- Kills taken by Damage over Time in Dungeon should now apply x3 token multiplier
- Emerald Wars
- Resolved the issue that caused rollbacks when revitalizing War Energy.
- Removed the ability to regenerate War Energy through the process of quitting and then rejoining clans.
- General fixes
- The third skill of the dragon from slot 0 being hard to use in fight screens.
- VIP level being hidden for clan members on member list even when it's set to public.
- The unlocked dragon skill being displayed as locked in the Breeding Den dragon list.
- Ancient Event fixes
- Leaderboard overload where leaderboard position is refreshed after each dice roll in the board game event.
- Double trouble "tutorial" reminder becoming stuck on the server and causing users to experience huge rollbacks (server doesn't save during tutorial).
- Desync when a user presses the Roll button again 5 seconds after the first press while the server hasn't responded with the roll results (bad connection).
- Crash in Arena main screen when League Promotion reward is a decoration item.
- The Mass Leech Mastery not increasing allies damage.
- Crash when tapping the info button of Toby's Top Dragon.
- Crashing caused by redirection from the welcome screen to Ancient Chest Screen when there was no event active (or events haven’t been loaded yet).
- Crashing caused by missing DLC check for Collection Event.
- The board game tutorial could be interrupted when exiting the section while waiting for the roll result, which could eventually lead to server crashes.
- Reward counters appearing prematurely.
- Icons enlarged in Dragon Dice key conversion popup.
- Ancient element strengths and weaknesses displayed in prefight element info screen.
- Bad damage/HP display in dragon info for dragons in Codex with locked elements.
- Bad damage display in dragon info for opponents with two elements in prefight screens.