Welcome to the Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki!
- Please preview your changes before saving, to avoid repeat edits.
- - Please read before participating.
- - To guide your way around the wiki as a viewer/subscriber.
- - Editor's guide.
- - Add yourself if you're looking for in-game friends.
- for answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
- to ask questions.
To help fill in missing content, you can check visit:
We always need lots of help with the following:
Please read the Manual of Style before editing.
Commenting on Talk and User Talk pages is different than commenting in the forums:
- Only add comments on Talk (Discussion) pages or the Wiki Support page.
- Always sign/date your comment by typing four tildes:
- Start a new comment thread at the bottom of the page via Actions > Edit (Source) and typing
==Topic title== followed by the topic text on the next line.
- To reply to a comment in an existing thread, click the Edit (Source) link next to the topic you want to reply to. Scroll to the bottom and begin your comment with one colon ( : ) per each level it needs to be indented (remember to sign your comment):
Thread post - (no colon)text(signature) ~~~~
1st reply - : (one colon)text(signature) ~~~~
2nd reply - :: (two colons)text(signature) ~~~~
- Thanks for your edits! There is a guide to how we write Dragon page descriptions on the Dragon Article Model link above that you might find helpful. Often we will reverse changes that don't follow the guide to writing dragon descriptions or rewrite them to adhere to the the guide created by the wiki owner. We start at the dragon's head and going to the tail. Also if you could check for and add missing spaces in your edits that would be awesome, thanks! The owner of the wiki likes to ensure that we adhere to an American English writing standard. I added some links above that are resources for editors that you might find helpful. :) | -- Cryscryb2 -- (talk / email) 15:06, 18 September 2020 (UTC)
-:thanks for notifying me about this! I am currently editing all text that I have written.Fish (talk) 23:49, 18 September 2020 (UTC)
- You're welcome! Thanks for adding descriptions! Much appreciated :) | -- Cryscryb2 -- (talk / email) 20:18, 19 September 2020 (UTC)