From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
Welcome to the Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki!
- Please preview your changes before saving, to avoid repeat edits.
- Code of Conduct - Please read before participating.
- Wiki Quick Reference Guide - To guide your way around the wiki as a viewer/subscriber.
- Manual of Style - Editor's guide.
- Wiki Friend Page - Add yourself if you're looking for in-game friends.
- FAQ and Wiki FAQ for answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
- Wiki Support to ask questions.
To help fill in missing content, you can check visit:
We always need lots of help with the following:
Please read the Manual of Style before editing.
Commenting on Talk and User Talk pages is different than commenting in the forums:
- Only add comments on Talk (Discussion) pages or the Wiki Support page.
- Always sign/date your comment by typing four tildes:
- Start a new comment thread at the bottom of the page via Actions > Edit (Source) and typing
==Topic title==followed by the topic text on the next line.
- To reply to a comment in an existing thread, click the Edit (Source) link next to the topic you want to reply to. Scroll to the bottom and begin your comment with one colon ( : ) per each level it needs to be indented (remember to sign your comment):
Thread post - (no colon)text(signature) ~~~~
1st reply - : (one colon)text(signature) ~~~~
2nd reply - :: (two colons)text(signature) ~~~~
Hello Kassandra. :) I just wanted to add a big thank you for adding Dragon's visual descriptions, these are much appreciated! We may tweak some descriptions slightly, but your contribution of writing them is very, very helpful to us! They are great, we hope you can keep going with them, and thanks again (from the whole wiki crew)! | -- CrystalClear -- (talk) 18:54, 26 February 2023 (UTC)
Hi Kassandra! The wiki staff team has decided to nominate you for the next MVP based on valued contributions of adding Dragon descriptions. As a result, you'll notice your user color has changed as well as a badge added next to your name. Also, to help new editors get familiar with how to edit (we have quite a few tricks up our sleeves), and also to help with template use, the Wiki Staff have a Messenger group where we gladly and patiently answer editing questions. We would love for you to join us there! To join, contact an active Staff member via their "Talk" page or post on the Wiki Support page. Thanks again and congrats from the whole team! LoriN (talk) 21:09, 27 February 2023 (UTC)
- To clarify a bit: next will be end of March, given that you keep up with an edit now and then. But I have no doubt that you will earn it as you are doing super well so far. | -- SoukupMi -- (talk / EMail) 22:26, 27 February 2023 (UTC)
- To nominate you, we'd need your player ID, which is clarified here: Player ID. If you can please provide that, that would be great, you can email Soukupmi with it by clicking his email link above. Thanks! | -- CrystalClear -- (talk) 22:55, 28 March 2023 (UTC)