From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
Legendary Dragons suggestion[edit source]
Since we've discovered that Legendary Dragons are having their stats modified when they have their elements awakened, can we modify their pages, so they'll have 3 stat tables? First one would stay the same, the second one would start from lvl 20 with having the second element unlocked, and the third one with the lvl 30 and third element respectively. What do you think? Yari (talk) 19:21, 27 August 2015 (UTC)
- It's on the list of things we are planning on doing, thank you for your suggestion. We are hoping to implement something like that in the next week. Vercanos (talk) 00:08, 28 August 2015 (UTC)
- How long will it take? --126.96.36.199 01:38, 30 August 2015 (UTC)
Comet Topic[edit source]
I couldn't reply to your email, my email provider seems to be having issues sending my emails right now, though I receive them fine. I inserted the combination recommendation into the table. Is that what you meant?--~*Kimberly*~--(talk) 23:46, 2 September 2015 (UTC)
Hello Vercanos! I indeed said that my rocker has less attack than my comet, but it is actually as you think. Back when i commented, i wasn't aware of the fact that legendary dragons stats were modified. My comet dragon has had both of its elements awaken so it shall have his stats increased.
I will tell you here the stats of both my dragons. I don't have the time to do it myself, so please update the tables!
- Rocker Dragon Level 30 Attack: 14.717, Health: 35.606, Gold: 5,482
- Comet Dragon Level 30 Attack: 15.073, Health: 48.266, gold: 7,306 (both elements awakened)
i am asking for help whit a problem whit the game[edit source]
so i accidentally clicked the wrong language when i started the game and i don't understand a word of that language so what do i do? i tried to look up how to fix it but it seems like there is no answer on how to change language help. - unsigned comment from Metabox5 (talk)
- Have patient and wait for your question to be answered. Do not post it ib all the places on the wiki. And always sign! I have already answered your question on my wall. --Star Warden-- 16:29, 7 December 2015 (UTC)
Stat Formulae[edit source]
I have a few questions about the formulae for calculating base stats and current level stats.
1). What is the formula for base health and how does it relates to elemental contributions?
2). Is any kind of pattern to why some dragons base attacks is different in game to what the formulae say it should be?
3). Is there any kind of pattern to know why dragons of equal base attack then deviate in attack stat once they level up?
4). Is there anyway to know what the exponential formula for increasing attack stat is?
Thank you so much for your time,
Beki Astrid (14/02/2016 14:24)
- Sorry for the delay, I've had exams the past few weeks.
- I'm still working on the formula for base health, it's much more complicated than the one for attack
- The pattern is for several dragons whose attack was increased by one point recently. This included Fire, Tribal, Pop Art, and Seed (along with their counterparts). This changed the values of a few elements slightly and what got the bonus.
- I don't know why they deviate, but I'll try and figure it out.
- Still working on that, have to figure out why they deviate first. Vercanos (talk) 03:56, 2 March 2016 (UTC)
Application that creates team[edit source]
My name is Clément Dechaene and I created an android application.
I already contact Kimberly and said me to contact one of the bureaucrats.
It create the best team of dragon and is very usefull in combat. You can find the application here
I wanted to know if you can put this link on the main page of the wiki, or somewhere related to the fight to help me to promote my application.
188.8.131.52 09:39, 13 April 2016 (UTC)
- Hey there. Sorry for the delayed response. Both I and Vercanos have been busy, with Vercanos being even busier, thus I stepped in for him. While we appreciate your effort into creating this app, we, as a source of information, would prefer to remain neutral in regards to promoting apps. There are other apps related to DML, thus it would be unfair to them to prefer someone over the other. --Star Warden-- 08:59, 18 April 2016 (UTC)
Arena Bonus through the streaks[edit source]
I´ve noticed wiki offers only the stats regarding meeting a clan member in the arena but not the normal case where you fight a clanless member, which are I think: 0 14 28 42 56 84 112 140 - unsigned comment from Johnna75 (talk)
New Dragons - Table of Dragons[edit source]
Hiya, thank you very much for the Table of Dragons (TOD) list, it is one of my favorite resources! My clan uses it frequently also. I thought I'd start list of dragons from the dragons category for later addition that don't yet appear on the TOD list (some of them are probably too new, or you may know about already and I know you guys are super busy).
- Aloe (update 4.5)
- Carmine (update 4.5)
- Murano (update 4.5)
- Gemini Alpha (update 4.5)
- Gemini Beta (update 4.5)