Welcome to the Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki!
- Please preview your changes before saving, to avoid repeat edits.
- - Please read before participating.
- - To guide your way around the wiki as a viewer/subscriber.
- - Editor's guide.
- - Add yourself if you're looking for in-game friends.
- for answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
- to ask questions.
To help fill in missing content, you can check visit:
We always need lots of help with the following:
Please read the Manual of Style before editing.
Commenting on Talk and User Talk pages is different than commenting in the forums:
- Only add comments on Talk (Discussion) pages or the Wiki Support page.
- Always sign/date your comment by typing four tildes:
- Start a new comment thread at the bottom of the page via Actions > Edit (Source) and typing
==Topic title== followed by the topic text on the next line.
- To reply to a comment in an existing thread, click the Edit (Source) link next to the topic you want to reply to. Scroll to the bottom and begin your comment with one colon ( : ) per each level it needs to be indented (remember to sign your comment):
Thread post - (no colon)text(signature) ~~~~
1st reply - : (one colon)text(signature) ~~~~
2nd reply - :: (two colons)text(signature) ~~~~
Just wanted to stop in and say thanks for adding descriptions, much appreciated! :) Cryscryb2 21:00, 30 October 2019 (UTC)
- Yes, thank you. Your contributions are greatly appreciated. I look forward to seeing many more of your Dragon descriptions. Going forward, please remember not to assign gender (he/she) in your descriptions, unless the name of the Dragon designates one gender over the other, as the description should be suited to both since most Dragons could be either gender. I know it can be hard not to, I've caught myself a few times! Thanks again! --~*Kimberly*~--(talk) 22:07, 30 October 2019 (UTC)
- Thank you both :D. I will try my best to add new and hopefully genderless descriptions^^ Jannik (talk) 12:48, 1 November 2019 (UTC)
- Yw. Thank you! Super appreciated :-) Cryscryb2 (talk) 02:01, 21 March 2020 (UTC)