From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
Resources represent the various items needed to execute certain transactions and allow Trainers to gain access to a diverse set of gameplay features. Obtaining each of these resources can be done in various ways.
Currency[edit source | edit]
See In-Game Currency for more information.
Currency is the main resource in the game, as it includes Gold and Gems. The In-Game Currency is divided into main currencies and limited currencies.
Food[edit source | edit]
See Food for more information.
Food is used to level up Dragons and is mainly obtained through farming, but there are also other means to obtain this resource.
Battle Energy[edit source | edit]
See Arena Energy and Portal Energy for more information.
Battle Energy are the means through which the limited energy to battle is refilled, either using Gems or waiting a certain amount of time.
Enchantment Materials[edit source | edit]
See Enchantment Materials for more information.
Enchantment Materials are the main resources needed to enchant Dragons in order to increase their combat strength.
Clan Dragon Power Tokens[edit source | edit]
See Clan Dragon Power Token for more information.
Clan Dragon Power Tokens are the resources that can be used instead of Clan Coins to activate the powers of the Clan Fortress.
Relics[edit source | edit]
See Relics for more information.
Relics are items used for decreasing various timers or influencing outcomes.
Tickets[edit source | edit]
Tickets are the resources used to purchase or unlock specific options. There are various types of tickets:
- VIP Tickets, used by Trainers to gain VIP membership. One ticket is the equivalent of 24 hours of active VIP Status.
- Enchantment Tickets, used to increase Dragon combat strength.
- Card Dragon Pack Tickets, used to purchase high-rarity card packs.
- Chest Opening Event tickets:
- Divine Tickets, used to open the contents of the associated Divine Chests, during that Divine Island event.
- Ancient Tickets, used to open the contents of the associated Ancient Chests, during that Ancient Island event.
- Tyrant Tickets, used to open the contents of the associated Tyrant Chests, during that Tyrant Island event.
- Important: When Chest Opening Events end, their associated chests and tickets disappear.
History[edit source | edit]
Update 5.0: discontinued Potions.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Battle Energy (4 P)
- ► In-Game Currency (1 C, 13 P)
Pages in category "Resources"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.